I’m new here

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls I’m new here

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    lanceo

I just want to say hello to all the Dover Drag Strip people.I used to go there in the early 70s.
        It was a fun time with fine people.I am glad to be part of the old crowd again.Maybe I’ll see some of you at Marcus Dairy this summer.

anonymous

Welcome

Andy

vbob
            Participant

Hey
                Lanceo, welcome, this is usually where Dino steps in and asks, did you race, what car, any name on it,who else do you know that went to Dover ,get them on board!!!

‘V’ Bob

dino
                Keymaster

V-Bob …You did GOOD !…We just made you the official greeter….like the old fart at Walmart….now I don’t have to.
                    lanceo………..That was Video Bob …One of our more colorful Bobs here …we have about 37 now…. popular name in the late 40’s to name your kid. Why? …who knows …BUT WELCOME ! ….Theres a heading in the Reunion area for the Marcus deal.

bobby-s

Dino :ugeek:
                        BOB is easy to spell fowards and backwards 😯
                        just like OTTO 🙄
                        a note from
                        BOBBY S. 😉

just like why are there so many Italians named TONY
                        because —- your gonna LOVE this one 😆

there papers were marked TO NY 🙄 🙄

Lanceo welcome to the family

dino
                        Keymaster

Well I guess WE indocrtinated him …sorry lanceo think this is bad …read the T-Shirt Contest post 😀

billy-casey

Dino .. I think your rite … V Bob will be a wonderful greeter at Walmart 😆 Billy

dino
                                Keymaster

Poor Lanceo…just wanted to say Hi and we all got silly. He’s in White Plains and should be helpful to find some “down county”( Westchester) guys . Lanceo…I see Flips Speed Shop is closing ( central Ave.)….But, are you near “Jungle George” ?…he still has his Speed Shop-Auto Bus. Right ? Mamaroneck , I think.

lanceo

Jungle George is in Hawthorne,about 15 minutes from me.He doesn’t work much anymore,his sin runs the store now.

lanceo

OK I can’t spell,to much time with exhaust fumes, I meant to say his son runs the store.

dino
                                            Keymaster

We tryed to shake George up to get on forum…Maybe his Son ? understand he has many old Dover mementos…maybe do some Dover CSI for us ? photos…etc. how ’bout a phone # ?…We’ll shake his “vine’ 😀

spidergearsman

my mom graduated high school with george -class of 57
                                                    we were buying parts from hawthorne autos forever

dino
                                                    Keymaster

SPIDEY …Welcome ! now where IS our ‘greeter”…fallin down on the job here 😕 OH V-Bob…get out of the foot locker 😀

anthonyc

Welcome Spidey!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.