If YOU’RE RACING -POST AT ‘CURRENT PROJECTS’

Forums Forums GENERATION GAP If YOU’RE RACING -POST AT ‘CURRENT PROJECTS’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Some are still doing what Uncle, Older Brother, Dad or family relation did….some are not. If you currently Race …..tell us about it at “Current Projects” even if it’s boats or snowmoblies !

tx70gto

My 1st car I purchased in tx in 1979 has the original 455 70 heads 3.90 gears TKO 600 5 speed

Attachments:

anonymous

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking car you have.

Andy Panessa

jackman
                Participant

This is my current muscle car, its a 1970 Dodge Challenger 440 Six Pack, 4 speed, Dana 60. I bought this car in 1980 from a body shop in Wallkill N.Y., it was then as it is now (same paint – T/A hood). Wallkill N.Y. is local to Dover drag strip so its possible the car was raced there, it had a vertical gate shifter and a line lock , high lift cam and dome top pistons and big tube headers plus all the other tell tale signs of drag racing. Would be Cool if some one recognized my car from Dover Drag Strip , please if so let me know 😎 😎 😎 ……… The car came from a body shop that was behind Walkill Ford I bought it in 1980 and still have it today……….. Thanks Jack

dino
                    Keymaster

Wow ! thats Barrett-Jackson Material…..IF it raced at Dover looking like that,you can expect a reply ! or 2,3 !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.