IN CAR VIDEO CAMERAS- WATCH test in T/D !!!!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION IN CAR VIDEO CAMERAS- WATCH test in T/D !!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        anyone use this camera, GO PRO motor sports HERO WIDE video camera GMHW5170 ???
        Gonna get a camera soon just not sure which one,oh gonna try it out by mounting on the tractor trailers roof I drive during the day !!
        Should get some good footage ,I could name the video Fools of The Road !!
        ‘V’

bobby-s

V-
            I was playing with a sweet camera from sony this past weekend
            the size of a pack of smokes, had all the god stuff built into it.
            problem I had was the recording format MPG4 would not play
            on any cd/tv players, played great on computers and reg cd players
            but not directly to tv. there was no conversion in the software that
            came with the camera, was told that there are PROFESSIONAL studio programs
            that do it but cost $$$$$,
            maybe the staff at DDS main studio knows how this can be solved.
            This all started when I was at Beaver Springs for the reunion event t
            here was another photog there with
            a small video camers attached to his digital 35mm, he had stills and video all at once.
            I have questions out to the studio that helps me with my yearly NETO cd/dvd.
            Hope to have answers by the time I go back to Beaver Springs
            for NETO 10th Anniversity weekend racing. If you hear anything let me know .
            I got the super in car mounting system I told you about a couple of months ago
            easy to use and out of the way. If you have a camera that you want to try it let me know.

See ya sunday some time,
            Bobby S.

dino
            Keymaster

Ole Papasmurf is the Guy to fill you in…. call him at our shop 8 to 4 -days. Their are conversions …and he has some …let say “tricks’ to get the job done…you see what we can pull off…edit everything in-house now .Did have to purchase some hardwear & softwear ,the video stuff gets tricky .

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Bob I have a go pro a friend gave me to try gonna put it on my car this weekend maby you could help us out?

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        Thanks Billy and Bobby S.
                        thats what I like about my JVC video camera with the mem card, video all day ,oh come home plug it into my BIG flat screen tv and watch the cars,then I have a Share Station and burn dvds then erase the mem card.I have 3 cards for hours of fun and oh oh , xtra rechargeable batteries for those hours of fun or plug in to dc !!
                        See you all at Etown on Sunday !!!

‘V’

bobby-s

V-Bob
                            you are pluging the camera right into the flat screen correct ❓
                            I was able to do the same thing with the sony I was playing with
                            the problem was when I put the movies from the computer
                            onto a dvd and put the dvd into the tv dvd player
                            the movie format was not viewable on the tv
                            by going through the camera to your flat screen the camera is
                            making it viewable.

that is the way it was explained to me from a tv-tech 🙄

see ya sunday, I’ll be with Rich Head and his ’63 Impala
                            we’re going down there saturday leaving Dover about Noon’ish
                            you want to try the mount for in car trick-or-ie 😆
                            I’ll bring it so it is there to use.

Dino tell papasmurf thanks for the offer
                            if I get another toy to try I’ll contact him,

GOTTA LOVE THIS SITE..

Bobby S.

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

This is our first attept at using a go pro camera .Take a ride with BJ at 6.84 at 198 The run really starts at 2:45 into the video.
                                WATCH VIDEO:
                                Click to view!…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.