Is everyone ready?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    masracingtd1167
    Participant

Just wondering how everyone is doing as far as being ready for this weekend? I was at Hoosier east today and there was a big stack of dover race flyers on the counter . See you all this weekend!

ricky-white
        Participant

Just finshed putting car back together and loaded on the trailer. All ready to go

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Billy,Frank and I took a ride to Mancehster ,Ct. Hoosier Tire East for a pair of sticky BIGUNS for the Vega and I left the stack of DDS Race flyers there!
                Getting loaded up today and Friday!
                See you there!
                Happy trails!
                ‘V’

tomblake
                Participant

We are in CT and ready for the weekend. We have traveled 2439.5 miles so far not including the hundreds of miles on the motorcycle.

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Just got off the phone with Dino! He is in Carmel,NY. lettering a stock car!!!
                        Yukon rental is loaded with Dover stuff !!After crossing the GWB he stopped in Yonkers and hit a couple of old hangouts!!!
                        He will be at The Valley on Friday if anyone wants to give him a hand with early set-up!
                        Car clubs will have a drifting event in the BIG PAVED PARKING area into Friday evening !!!
                        You can still go and set-up in the pits Friday if ya want to!
                        ‘V’

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Rise and shine ladys!
                            Vega loaded yesterday,loaded the rest of stuff today! Have a 5 a.m. wake up call tomorrow and hit the road north to Dover Drag Strip!!
                            Oh, weather sunny 75 Sat. and Sunday!
                            Dont forget the cameras and memory cards!!!!

‘V’

vbob
                            Participant
                                hvy70ss
                                Participant

All loaded, washed and ready for both days! Running NENDRA on Sat., planning on DV for Sunday. Weather looks perfect!

Bobby Smith

lee-valentine

Just got home from work at Big Al’s he’s bringing two cars. My Firebird is already and I’ll be pulling in Sat. morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Safe trip to all,Lee.

topgun
                                        Participant

Hello
                                            everyone !
                                            I will be there but topgun will not broke input shaft on toploader 4sp to many 7000rpm launches!
                                            did leak down on motor 40% she’s tired motor out all part have most parts
                                            ran out of time and money I will see everyone sunday have a few guys coming with me with there cars
                                            RICH Topgun

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.