ISLAND DRAGWAY’S Founders Wife Pases

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION ISLAND DRAGWAY’S Founders Wife Pases

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Kate Kowalick passes away
        On 9/26 Kate Kowalick passed away after a long battle with Parkinson’s disease. Kate along with her late husband Eddie were founders of Island Dragway. The dragstrip is located on a piece of land that was formerly part of the Kowalick farm. Visitation services will be on Thursday 9/30 from 6pm-9pm at Cochran Funeral home, 905 High St., Hackettstown, N.J. Services will be on Friday, October 1 at 11am at the funeral home. People are requested to be at the funeral home by 10am. Interment will be at the Pequest Union Cemetery, Great Meadows. There will be a repass meal at St. Nicholas Church hall, Rt. 46, Great Meadows, N.J. following the funeral service

The Dover Guys at the track were informed of this Sunday Morning and our Prayers go out to the Family.

maso
        Participant

That is why the track flag was at half mast this weekend. We sang the National Anthem looking twards it Sunday morning.

thekidd312

very sorry to hear about the passing of kate. my wife and my prays go out to the faimly

masracingtd1167
                Participant

So sorry to hear this .My thought’s and prayer’s are with the family.

dover1320

She was a old friend of my fathers , he would delver race info to all local speedshops for her . On rain outs she would call him and tell him so he wouldn’t make the trip. All through the 70’s they worked together he was upset to hear the news everytime we went to the track he would ask some about her right up to the end. Brian M.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.