Jack Merkel

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Jack Merkel

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thats Crazy Editor Jack Redd …Evey week He’d do something like that to surprise me..One time I was Volvo Dino when Morehead won..check ’em in ” Dover Chronicals “If I wrote it …He’d do something weird .

Attachments:

bossguy

Hey Speed, they misspelled “Meat” 😆 😆 😆

dino
            Keymaster

Hee’s Sanzo And Jack at our ‘sister track’ -Island….V-Bob ..that shot of Ralph’s Anglia you posted ,is the restored version .that sits in Pacers Auto showroom ,next to Billy Lynches Dragster.

Attachments:

cullyflower

Does anyone remember Coney Island Ralph running a buick? Not sure of the year late sixties maybe was at
                    E-town and replacing a broken trans in my car so I did not see him run but the announcer was saying heres
                    Coney Island Ralph first time out with a new car a buick. Seem to remember that he mentioned turbocharged.

storm-king

Hey Cully! You’re more of a lurker than poster, ain’t cha? How are you?

dino
                        Keymaster

Wadda mean ? hes got 103 posts ! The Buick I Can’t find info on…He did drive for a couple of guys though.

dino
                            Keymaster

“The Buick I Can’t find info on…He did drive for a couple of guys though.”…..Well…We now have That info.. with ‘Musclecarjohn ‘ on board.

musclecarjohn
                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

“The Buick I Can’t find info on…He did drive for a couple of guys though.”…..Well…We now have That info.. with ‘Musclecarjohn ‘ on board.

LOL…and the truth can now be told! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.