JACK REDD Hisself just registered

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls JACK REDD Hisself just registered

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Who’s Jack Redd ??? well …just the EDITOR of the Famous DRAG TIMES that I sent in the Dover Results to. Many of the race results pages depicted here (History page & more ) ARE drag times . Jack originated the JA -Jack Approved “club” with decals showing up on all the major stars cars.

vbob
        Participant

Dino, any of those JA stickers around??

‘V’Bob

dino
            Keymaster

I think he might …we got him registered up today.

vbob
                Participant

Something for the L.L. (Willys)

‘V’Bob

vindicator
                    Participant

😆 😆 😆 HEY JACK…YA’ “RASCAL”…I’VE “STILL” GOT A FEW OF ‘DEM “BUDS” THAT WERE MISSING FROM THAT CASE SENT TO YOU VIA THE POST OFFICE…WAY BACK WHEN…NOT TO WORRY THOUGH… I TOLD THE POSTAL AUTHORITIES…YOU MADE ME DO IT!!!..WHAT DID A ‘LIL “COUNTRY” BOY LIKE ME KNOW ABOUT FEDERAL OFFENSES???…AS WE KNOW… THE GOVERNMENT IS A LITTLE SLOW IN “PURSUIT”…SO THE “CASE” JUST MIGHT BE ABOUT “DUE” TO PRESENT ITSELF…I’VE “GOT YOUR “BACK” (OR IS IT GETTIN’ YA’ BACK??)…REST “EASY” BROTHER!!!… TRULY HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR YOU…HEALTHY..HAPPY (YOU’RE A “HAPPY” GUY…RIGHT??!!**)…I’M CONFIDENT YOU ARE …AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A SUCCESS…AS THE BUDWEISER COMMERCIAL USTA’ ‘SEZ…”I LOVE YOU MAN!!!” I “ASSUME” YOU’RE GOING TO SOUTHEAST HALL OF FAME WEEKEND…MAYBE IF TOM “SMOKER” SMITH..OR GENE ALTIZER NEED SOMEONE TO CARRY THEIR BAGS…COULD SEE YA’ THERE…BUT I KNOW I’LL SEE YA’ SOMEWHERE…REAL SOON…YA’ HEAH’…DRAKE VISCOME 😆 😆 😆 P.S… MAY NEED “CAB FARE”…AFTER THIS WALLSTREET/WACHOVIA DEAL…THEY “GOTS”/HAD ALL MY $$$

jareddracing

Man, what a dream to hear from your guys! Yes, them (JA) Jack Approved Decals are available. Drake, you rascal, I laugh every time I think about the P.O. & tha “Buds”. That was a funny story that I just e-mailed Dino. People today would not beleive it. Maybe he can post what I sent him about the “Buds”. I keep forgetting when I write something that most of todays racers do not know the racers I am writing about. I will keep that in mind in the future. I will be at Capitol Raceway Reunion on Oct. 12th. You can see the Old Dominion Dragstrip’s 50 yr. renuion by login onto Old Dominion Speedway, then hit the dragstrip side, and then 2008 photos. Also some of my jabbering can be found on Draglist.com, then Message Board, then What’s up, then scoll down to Pro Fuel Associates, or the (JA) Jack Approved Decal Club, Raley the “Boniac Man”,
                            Rolling Rock Maple Grove & Me, ODS Al Gore(of Va. not Tenn) Monk & Me, etc., Hope to see you all at Bruce Larson’s Barn in Nov. Contact me at JackApproved2004@aol.com call (301) 423-7998 or send Budweisers to: Jack Redd, 5211 Glenn Hills Rdway, Camp Springs, Md. 20748
                            Next time the Dover Dragstrip “Gang” bails out Jack at Indy! Remember that one Dino!
                            God Bless this siite, you all and the USA!
                            Did you know that everyone has flowers on their faces! “Tulips”!

dino
                            Keymaster

JACK ‘JA ‘hisself sent me this ….

JA Dino, How is your memory? Remember (JA) Nutty Ole Marty Winspar and his Hudson Hornet? Big Ol Fat’o Dino (you naturally) Mr. Bud (Budweiser?)Charlie Boucher’s A/D & C/D, Frank Biaroglia’s A/D, Don Sinto, Gene Terenzio’s Buick powered”let It Fly” A/FA, Big John Benson’s Pontiac N/SA to name a few?
                                Also Drake Viscome’s first outing in his Carmel Ford “Vindicator”. I send him some (JA) decals later and he won a meet. So, he send me a case of Budweiser in the mail. Some how it got busted open and I got an official letter from the US Postal Inspector that it was illegal to send beer in the mail. So I took it to the Post Office and told them that I didn’t send it and I was not aware of the rules. But, you all damaged the mail and I want a refund or another case of beer. I got the price of the case. Oh, they were the days!!

JAck

jareddracing

Dino, Where is the air conditioner in the tower. It reminds me of back in the late ’50’s and early ’60’s when I announced at Aquasco Speedway, the announcers stand just had a roof and no windows. Hot or cold I did the job for about seven or eight hours for $15 a day. Now with air condition towers and back-up announcers ain’t it great?

For the guys looking for old Eastern Drag News or Drag Times contact; Mike Goyda at http://www.Goyda.com. Also copies of Super/Stock & Drag Illustrated magazines.

I am so broke, I couldn’t paid attention! I did stop to think, and never got started again! (K.I.T.) Keep In Touch! When are you going to be (JA) Jack Approved?

jackapproved2004@aol.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.