Jim’s Speed Emporium -Meriden,Ct.

Forums Forums SPEED SHOPS from Dover’s past Jim’s Speed Emporium -Meriden,Ct.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Need some info here …just got reminded. Jim ran a radical ,for its time, Wheelstander Falcon…said Jims on the side with “Where the Action Is”. He’s in Florida now and has a couple of nice reconstructions of famous A/FX cars .

john-sachs-sr
        Participant

We ran out of Jim Barrilero’s shop in Meriden,Ct.(had his logo on each side of the hood)after we rebuilt the Anglia with the big block and blower.He painted the car,and used to keep us in front axles untill Ronnie and I came up with a wheelie bar. 😆
            I think he’s in the Knoxville area,building Ford “CAMMER” parts.
            Try Barrilaro’s Speed Emporium. 😉
            John

dino
            Keymaster

Here’s a Quote I found :
                “Jim was a very successful drag racer in the New England area in the 1970’s and is now one of the nation’s authorities on building SOHC Ford racing engines. Sons Mike and Jim have both spent time working at Lokar Performance Products after the family’s move from Connecticut. Jim Sr owns two of Jack Christman’s famous Comet funny cars from the 70’s and they are also in the middle of a restoration project of historical significance. They are working on the 1932 roadster that Edsel Ford had specially fabricated in 1932 as his personal showpiece.
                He’s In Knoxville ,Tenn.

dino
                Keymaster

Dover CSI report : “Cammerjammer” mission successful:

Barillaro Speed Emporium
                    10523 Kingston Pike
                    Knoxville, TN 37922
                    (865) 531-1840

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.