Joe Archiere’s Daughter ‘Nell’ contacted Us

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Joe Archiere’s Daughter ‘Nell’ contacted Us

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Hi Dino,
        I’m Eleanor – Joe’s youngest offspring. 🙂 There is a picture of my dad on the website under “history”. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a copy of it? He looks so darn young in that picture.

……………………I found ,Cropped and E-mailed to her …This was her reply:

…………I opened this picture and cried… It’s so Daddy. :-)I’m not sure if you know but Dad had Alzheimers. He was sick for about the last 10 years of his life. The last few were rough. It was difficult loosing him so slowly. It’s been 17 years since he passed and I still miss him.
        Mom is in a nursing home now. Since my sister Jackie died a few years ago she started going downhill. She’s 86 now(Mom) – the last of the generation.
        The Strip ran from before I was born until I was starting high school. It’s been fun checking out your website. For you and the others it’s your years as young adults – for me it’s my childhood memories. I’m probably the oddest person – I get teary eyed when I smell motor oil and hear the sound of a racing engine. Memories of happy times…

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Found this in Gallery 1 of T.O’Shea collection. The Two Owners Chet Anderson With Joe… together in a ‘pensive’ mood,watching the eliminations.

Attachments:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.