Joey Callise

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Joey Callise

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    storm-king-2

Work with a guy named Bobby Cataldo. Bobby used to work in Yonkers at 3X Service. He also used to street race, says he raced against Billy Casey. I told him he must be mistaken, Billy wouldn’t do anything like that.
        Anyway, Bobby wants to know what became of Joey Callise. Joey ran a 65 Vette in B/SP, 396/425, 4spd. Last he heard Joey owned a bar in Yonkers. None of you guys would probably know about that tho. Oh yeah, It was a silver convertible.
        Bill

billy-casey

Hi Bill … Billy Casey here… Joey sold the gas station on tuckahoe rd and opened a bar rite next to my gas station on Mcklean ave. , it was called Pal Joey’s , a nice place at 1st then became a topless bar in the later 70’s … a real dirtbag place … sold it in the early 80’s , never saw him again… never raced him , I worked on his vette

billy-casey

Your rite Bill … I would never ever race on the street [ unless there was big bucks involved ] 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

anonymous

Hey Guys,

I knew Joey from Yonkers and his vette and bar. Nice guy.

Andy Panessa

storm-king-2

Thanks for the info guys, I’ll pass it on to Bobby in the morning. I’ve been trying to get him on here. Even tho he didn’t run on the track, he knows a bunch of guys that did & has some great stories. I tell him he has a lousy attitude, he says it’s not attitude, it’s personality. I tell him he’s got a lousy personality. ( actually, I tell him his personality sucks) [ can I say that here?]
                        Bill

dino
                        Keymaster

Sucks is ok, but any more outbursts like that and you have to stand in the hall…. and no speeding on the return road….”will the person behind the tower putting beer cans in the trash barrel ,please stop. I’m watching you from the tower”.

storm-king-2

Just pleeeze don’t turn the lights out in the hall.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.