John Sachs,sr.

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls John Sachs,sr.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    john-sachs-sr
    Participant

Bobby,
        It would be my son’s pleasure.Try to get down the last weekend of January,no chance of snow here,as Palm Beach I’ntl.is having a 2 day all bike race.
        John,sr.
        Thanks for the great pictures. 😀

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Don’t know when that shot was taken……But…. Oh Johnnnnnny 😉 …look at the grill ….it says ‘for sale” ….you thinkin what Im thinkin…..?

bobby-s

These 2 pictures were taken summer ’07
                Rich still had the car this season, 😛

storm-king

Izat Lebanon?

vbob
                    Participant

Hey

Yes,The Valley.
                        Rich at A-1 Auto Body is the guy that owns her!

I think it was $35 last year!!

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

Got a hold of Rich on the phone…we go back …when I did work for him and Oval track guys that worked at his shop…he’d paint ’em…Id letterthem..Said he was amazed that we had shots of his car. He has looked at the site back in Aug., and would check in soon…Maybe show at Dover -Fest….boy will he be surprised !

jvore

Hey John, any chance of pics of the 1960 348 Impala, probably one of the best designed rides out there, thanks, Jim 😉

dino
                                Keymaster

John…just got new photo collections …showing a red Mustang-Larson Ford, with Bob Hamilton as driver.Named “Long Gone” on front fender ????? …It’s in Historical Dover Photos (Patsy Judson Collection)

john-sachs-sr
                                    Participant

Sorry for not looking in the last week,but I just returned from Bike Week.My son is trying to get acquainted with a Pro-Stock MC ride,he was offered,for the Gators next week.They have work to do ❗
                                        The Mustang,given/loaned to Bob Hamilton,was an AFX factory “Cammer”(OHC).I can’t get into specifics,but “it was what it was”.Car was competitive.This was the car that blew a clutch at Island Dragway,that sent pieces into the parking lot. 😳
                                        When I owned W.P.Ford,a guy from Oklahoma,who had found the roller and all the pieces,called me for info,etc.Never heard back from him. 😮
                                        John

dino
                                        Keymaster

Found MORE !…did a whole Topic on it :

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=960

dino
                                            Keymaster

Found this in the ODF Galleries looking for something else

Attachments:

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.