John Yannone Jr. Found in Newburgh !

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? John Yannone Jr. Found in Newburgh !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

Ya know I met John fews years ago at his Auto Glass Shop and had talked about Dover with him and told me about his Father and him racing there ❗ I think he said his father had a OLDS and he had a NOVA …Anyway he moved his show and I lost track of him ,but when I had to bring one of the trucks to get a windshield and my dispatcher told me Newburgh Auto Glass I knew I would found his new shop ❗ When I got there to talk to him he told me he had a new race car ,its an 11,000 original miles 69 El Camino ❗ that has some kind of BIG engine in it 😀 He said that he has talked to Brain and Dino and will be at the Race at Island in Oct ❗ so we now have another original Dover Racer coming to the 1st annunal ❗ said I could post these shots of his stuff at hes shop …………..if anybody needs some glass work his shop is Exit 5 Rt I-84 to 155 Orange Ave. Walden NY 845 457 1076 ………..I am bring my car to his to have the windshield replaced for the race 😀 ………….tomato ❗

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

We’ve talked to John a couple of times…He’s trying to get Joe Beltempo and Lou Centanzo hooked up .Sent him flyers a while back. Not sure if he’s handy with computer.

tomatohead
            Participant

This is a picture of Johns Nova at the line and some win stickers 😀 ………….. tomato

Attachments:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.