Kenny Sags….Passed…

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Kenny Sags….Passed…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

It is with much sadness that I’m posting the passing of a long time and very close friend, Ken Saglibene “Kenny Sags” 😥 Kenny and I met in my early High School years when I first moved from the Bronx to Westchester…He was one of my first friends from the area….Big time street racer and at Dover alot in the early days…Kenny is the one who introduced me to the Valentine crew when we were all street racing in mid Westchester..He and I owned a Sunoco Station together in White Plains and after he and Bobby Laregina had a shop in Bedford Hills….A very talented guy and could make or fix anything…He had a slew of fast cars from Drag cars, antique cars and trucks and stock cars… The family is not having a service at this time……..Kenny I’ll miss you and hope we will all meet up again…………. 🙁 ..Don……. 🙁

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Don, I’m sorry for your loss brother. My prayers are with Kenny’s family
            and friends. I never met Kenny, but it sounds like he was a cool dude…
            R I P…
            Frank…………

babycakes
            Participant

Don,sorry for the loss of a ‘true’ friend,Kenny.I too,didn’t know him,however,the way you described him,without a doubt,a very ‘talented’ hot rodder! No question,he will be sadly missed.May he R.I.P.

don-kauer

Thank you Frank and “Cakes” 🙂 And thank you to John Shimer for having Kenny’s name on the SP7.. 🙂 Don…

vindicator
                    Participant

Kenny…and his family…go back a ways…with mine…Marble Ave./Pleasantville (just off the “flats”…that…I-talian neighborhood!!!) …the Saglibenes’…wuz the place to buy your Christmas tree…back…back..back…way back in the day…went to school with Kenny and his late brother Ronnie…just…really good people…whether it be around hotrods/life in general….Kenny always had the ever present smile/”story”…our prayers are with all…God Speed…Drake Viscome & family

don-kauer

Hey Drake…Sorry I did not call you when Kenny passed..I was up to my ass in crap all week…I lost 4 of my “homies” in 11 months 🙁 🙁 🙁 Billy, Donnie Schultz (Schultz’s Cider Mill in Armonk) Gene Ritacco and now Kenny…I hope this stops for awhile….. 🙁 ………..Don..

vindicator
                            Participant

Hey Don…there are days…in these so called “golden” years…that aren’t exactly…”golden”…too many…as a matter of fact…maybe “age” makes us a lil’ over-sensitive as well…all “this” sorrow…whether daily/weekly…becomes a enormous burden to bear…fully understand….our ultimate “fate” as mere mortals…still is pretty agonizing…continually losing good people all around us… but…hey…the sun…is gonna’…come out tomorrow… tomorrow…betcha’ ya’ bottom dollar…tomorrow…is just a day away!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 just keep fightin’/scratchin’ “hoss”… Drake

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.