KING OF THE HILL CASEY-FEOLA Memorial Trophy

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 3rd Annual Dover Drag Strip NOSTALGIA DRAGS -2 0 1 1 KING OF THE HILL CASEY-FEOLA Memorial Trophy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

“Dovers Last Day Topic” , Here on the Forum,is one of our all time best …plenty of great input and fact vs fiction revealations. A great Read. Inbedded in the replies is this:

by Billy Casey on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:16 am
        the track had a thing they called “King of the hill” ..the winners of the stock/ super stock elim. ranthe winner of modified elim. – i lost to Ralph Fiolas corvette. that may have been the last pass down the track . im almost positive that I got the last two prize checks from Joe himself . not a very happy day for anyone … Billy

….And Super Stock Pete remembers A ‘Bracket’ King of the hill.
        …………all that to say this……Depending on how well we do with running theeliminators time wise
        ..I propose a Billy Casey/Ralph Feola Memorial “King Of The Hill ” Trophy for the 4 dover elimiinator winners to run for.

gramdog1
        Participant

Terrific idea,Dino. Billy would be so proud 🙂

patina
            Participant
                quote Gramdog1:

Terrific idea,Dino. Billy would be so proud 🙂

I can’t say it any better 😎 It will be great 🙂

Linguine Bros. Racing Team

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

” An excellent tribute to our dear friend ” !!! ty
                    Frank…

dino
                    Keymaster

Got this Idea from Mikey….It seems to be Fitting 😉 got a even Better Idea. Casey Lost To Ralphie …So Ralphie was THE Last King Of the Hill! SO we’ll Call it the’ Casey-Feola King Of The Hill Memorial Trophy’ . I’ll do a full explaination on the mike and in the program.

mikey

Sounds like it could be a real “barn burner”. it should work out pretty good, hopefully, can’t wait. ……Mikey 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

Am contacting Both the Casey and Feola Familys..to hopefully, be the Presenters.King of the Hill $ Eliminators go at it….Dover New -Dover Vintage-4-speed & Comp. …………yahoo! 😮

dino
                                Keymaster

Brian Donating a big Triple tier 33inch tall ORIGINAL VINTAGE DOVER Tropy for this …How cool is That ! Thanks Brian for all the finding of these and three years worth of Real Dover Trophies for our Special Awards.

casey-s-sister

I can only wish I could be there for this honor. Family booked time away without knowing this date was on the drawing board. No doubt Billy would feel so very humble. He’s probably sharping his ‘wings’. So start burning your tires so he can smell that sweet aroma at the line. This group meant so much to him and I love you all as if you were family. …..Judy 😉

dino
                                        Keymaster

A 16 Year old Dragster Drive, Austin, Won this against a Local Chevelle Driver. He just got his compitition license THREE weeks ago! In the tower his nicknam is the “5-0 kid”. We were honored to have Ralph Feola’s son make the presentation. Kinda remids us all how we couldn’t wait to be 16 …to get our license… and be able to race at Dover. Fitting we have the next generation ‘carry the torch”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.