LAST MINUTE RACE DETAILS POSTED HERE

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 LAST MINUTE RACE DETAILS POSTED HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Billy M., question ,if we run into the dark time who needs lights on a race car??????
        OH,not sure but I think we might need a rear talilight ,fill us in !!!!

‘V’

patina
        Participant

NHRA rules require a tail light. Regardless of racing day or night.

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

Yeah Seymour ! little guy long lost… an Original “Kool Aid Kid’ I’ll put to work ! Hey V-Bob…hang on the bumper with a flashlight.

vbob
                Participant

HEY

latest weather forcast for Island Dragway, Friday partly sunny,
                    Sat. partly sunny, Sunday partly sunny !!
                    No four letter words in site so far !!!
                    Oh, who’s gonna run in with the Dover Drag Strip torch run up the stairs and light the eternal Dover Drag Strip flame!!
                    Oh, 4 days and a wake-up guys n girls!!!
                    ‘V’

dino
                    Keymaster

Latest: just in …GATES OPEN AT 8:30 am Sat. Time Trials at 10. Open Fri.night for Test&Tune…See all previous posts for other buried ‘tid-bits’.

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Got an idea Let’s put Casey in the passenger seat with Bobby Laragina Bobby can steer and Billy can shift!or better yet let Billy ride with Bob Lasko Here we go wih the Bob thing again!Let’s Race Let’s Race Let’s Race!

dino
                            Keymaster

Video Bob Is hyper Ventilating Right now, In a Paper Bag. Hope he holds it together…Hooking up the Willys Fri.night, to leave Real Early. We’re Sending down marathon runners from Wingdale with a piece of Dover Pavement to place on the line for opening ceremoneys …I will be there Friday Night with Brian M.

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    Directions!!
                                    One more time!!
                                    Where’s the paper bag ??
                                    ‘V’
                                    cute bob real cute…Cannon balls Go-Go ?…good grief …we’ll need bail money-dino

Attachments:

hvy70ss
                                    Participant

Dino… I have an “acquired” piece of the the dragstrip circa 2002 or 2003. Should I bring it?

Bobby

billy-casey

Billy Mas. good idea , but Bobby Linguini will most likely knock down the christmas tree on a burnout and Bigfoot will most likely have to leave early because his wife said so… 😆 😆 😆 . Billy

dino
                                            Keymaster

Bobby…Sure …Think Video Bob & Paul have a Chunk too! Runners have reached Tappen Zee by now 😆 with the “torch”.being chased by Dover Constable, two dogs and cheering children.

dino
                                                Keymaster

LATEST —-FRIDAY NIGHT TesT n Tune Is Listed as for STREET LEGAL CARS Only. Pretty sure you could park overnight. Gate opens Fri at 6;30.

masracingtd1167
                                                    Participant

Dino get your butt on the road!

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Kool Aid Kid …I love it when you talk dirty…seriously -pulling out tomorrow afternoon after I load ALL this stuff ! And I don’t want to load It again and bring it back …so bring your christmas gift lists. Reminder …posts all over the place -Group shots! ..the 1st annual all Bob shot, and I am bringing name tags and extra barf bags for V-Bob. I’ll have Paul slip him a valium.

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

OK guys give it for Dino ,is he theee man or what!!Driving up here from N.C.!!
                                                                Lets lighten that rental car and bring him up a class or two by buying evrything he’s hauling up here.
                                                                What car nut wouldnt like some Dover Drag Strip Stuff for Christmas !!
                                                                OH,so bring the green stuff to Island and go home with some DDS stuff!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.