LATE NIGHT Forum Session

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION LATE NIGHT Forum Session

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Here it is 20 after 2 in the morning and me and Tom Blake are on the forum 😯 ..I have a good excuse…Just put the last coat of clear on a Tailgate Mural…Tom’s “sneaking on the computer” after his wifes asleep 😎

maso
        Participant

Yawn….

Ummm… what’s up with his…?

You had a “Chat Room” thing going for a while, but you tossed it in the can.

dino
            Keymaster

No …I just watch “Who Is Online”…by the way, what do you have insomnia ? 3:16 am ? Reminds me of a Great billboard I saw near McGiure Air Force Base (N.J.) way back…..”Sleep Well Tonight ….Your Air Force Is Awake.” Sleep well ODF s …there’s always someone watching the Forum 😉

tomblake
                Participant

I missed the last couple of posts till 2:20 am tonight or I mean this morning.
                    Went to the local car show tonight and didn’t get on the site till late. (And yes Mary is asleep Dino)
                    Had one of the guys in another Mustang follow me after the show, pulled up along side, we just cruised side by side, to old to mess around street racing but hit the throttle for about one second. Some people just don’t know how loud 4″ side exhaust can be. When he came back along side he was holding his ears. 😆 😆

Attachments:

tomblake
                    Participant

Dino….looks like the Dover site clock needs to be re-set for daylight saving time.
                        Stayed up an extra hour because I thought it was early. 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

you do that at your user control panel…poeple in differant time zones

tomblake
                            Participant

Dino…Found the daylight time button and made the correction, now I can sleep. 😆 😆 Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.