LEBANON VALLEY for 3rd Annual -2011

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 3rd Annual Dover Drag Strip NOSTALGIA DRAGS -2 0 1 1 LEBANON VALLEY for 3rd Annual -2011

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    suptclark

Yippee! As great as Island was, this promises to be better and closer to home for me. I have to admit being a little selfish.

dino
        Keymaster

Jim Knight! I think I speak for all the guys in sayin a big THANK YOU!…. wait’ll you get a load of this cReW 😮 ….better stock some extra film -chips -whatever…more surprises coming ! Oh …I’ll be pitch-hitting announcing Too !

dino
            Keymaster

Yippee! As great as Island was, this promises to be better and closer to home for me. I have to admit being a little selfish.

……Maybe hit the Team Check-in List…and pre-flight the trailer …[Dino}

jmknights

As mentioned anything I can do for your forum members on those special days tell don’t hesitate to ask, w/regards to photos or videos. My first trip to Lebanon Valley was to see “TV TOMMY IVO, 4 BUICK ENGINES… And the COCA COLA CAVALCADE OF STARS, even with flaming bleach burnouts.Now that’s a long time ago. . As mentioned in previous post I offer web quality photos to any belonging to this forum, restrictions do to my IP. I can see your a great bunch of guys! Wayne is a great track manager and you’re going to like working with him. Can’t wait until spring these 20 degree nights are just starting and we have already had a minor snowfall… See all in the spring.
                    Jim & Diane Knights
                    Bennington, VT

patina
                    Participant

I have to say, this is good and open communication going on here. I went up to Jim at the Valley on the day we ran and I asked him to take some pix of the MG he said “no problem” I wish the guy at Island was as accommodating for the “first run”. Ya know there is no “Hot Rod Reunion” in the east we play our cards right and you never know. 😉 😉 😉

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Jim ….Put ‘IVO” in our search feature…you might be amazed ! . lot of stuff here …And Add to the “history” topic Of Lebanon…Year opened ,etc.
                            here:
                            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=675

dino
                            Keymaster

NICE !

Attachments:

pauljbayarinas

😀 😀 thanks jim for the willys post 😉 now the lettering makes sense right 😉 😉 YOU TAKE A MEAN PICTURE MY FRIEND 🙂 🙂

mikey
                                        quote suptclark:

Nice Willy’s, I’ve got one too. Brought it all the way to Island from Florida, and it fell on it’s face. …..Mikey 😆

bobby-s

Thanks Jim for all you do.

I’ve taken a lot of NETO pictures next to Jim at the valley,
                                            he is by far the best track photog’ to work with
                                            his pictures are awesome always catches the cars in
                                            their perfect position, helped me out a lot
                                            to be in the right spot.

Jim I’ll see you this coming season for sure,
                                            the shoulder is doing well after surgery and
                                            being retired will give me more time to make the NETO
                                            races there.

early HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ya’s.

Bobby S.

dino
                                            Keymaster

Jim Your Famous ALREADY! boy …do I have some cool ‘tricks up my sleeve” for you….got all winter to nail it down….be in touch.

liwoods

DIINO:

Will we be able to camp across the street as usual. This is a great time to look forward to and have marked a tentative date in the 2011 date . It will be a great weekend. just let us know the schedules.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

AUGUST 20-21! Camping -Yes….Picnic /cookout -Yes .. All will be posted and available on flyer (We blow them all over the northeast) and that will be available to download right here at the site …At the Track & an auto parts store near you 😉 (Oh-Shows-cruises-everything I mail out.).GEE …I just got the date today…you guys are brutal. 😀 Linda ….in a tent?

thekidd312

i have run valley l;ot over the years also ran stock car with uncle in late 70s its a great place. just wondering what happen to island? they was good and like its said its like a sister track to dover. any way i will be there. billy the kidd bender

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

….. Hey ❗ BTK ❗ hows it going ❗ have some time soon to swing by and visit you ❗ please put something together for this 3rd Race we need you there 😀 ………………

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.