LEBANON VALLEY for 3rd Annual -2011

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 3rd Annual Dover Drag Strip NOSTALGIA DRAGS -2 0 1 1 LEBANON VALLEY for 3rd Annual -2011

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……. How bout it all you guys ❓ who else is happy bout the Lebannon deal 😀 I remember talking to more then enough guys at both the 1st & 2nd race at Island said they wish it was “closer” to home at Lebannon so looks like lots of Happy faces should be there 😀 “DON” , whats up with the “EL” ❗

fourbyfour
        Participant

I think that Lebanon Valley is a great move. Keep up the good work Dino.
            FourByFour

babycakes
            Participant

Just got back from ‘deer’ hunting (got my deer) and received the GREAT news! The Valley only 1 hr. and 15 min. away! THANK YOU Dino!

jmknights
                    quote pauljbayarinas:

😀 😀 thanks jim for the willys post 😉 now the lettering makes sense right 😉 😉 YOU TAKE A MEAN PICTURE MY FRIEND 🙂 🙂

BTW, I had to go back and get some photos for a friend, 2006, and came across:

Memories for you…
                    Jim

topgun
                    Participant

I will be there with top gun I have raced at Lebanon yrs ago great track just island reminded me of dover again had fun at
                        reunion RICH

…………….TopGun -> was at our last race! http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2712&p=21295#p21295 [dino]

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.