Lebanon Valley Nostalgia Drags

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Lebanon Valley Nostalgia Drags

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    cyv

Trying to see if I can post a photo on the site. I’m not very good at this. Anyway, this is my car at LV this past weekend.
        Photo by Jim Knights

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Ya did IT …way Cool ( I fixed size issue )…Video Bob couldn’t make it …said Paul did good with new tires and Track site has good photos by Jim Knights of everybody.

cyv

Hey thanks, that looks better! Still tweaking the car a little, but it’s running pretty good. Been trying to drag Kevin Dunn out to the races. Unsuccessfully.

bossguy

VERY nice car CY, LOOKS GREAT

cyv

Thanks, I appreciate that!

dino
                        Keymaster

lace paint…… 😆

cyv

😆 yeah, yeah, I know……primer is so much easier to fix though…….

hearse-bill

That was too cool….Dad drove there…Dark primerd 48 Austin….but he red lit in the first round…then ran dead on his dial…10.352 on a 10.35 dial….man was he fun to watch…..I did not see Paul with the Dover Willys…was he there?….

dino
                                    Keymaster

Paul “Tested ” Sat …ran LOW 9’s ! new tires did the trick…..photos at http://www.dragway.com Click on “Photos by Jim” on home page page 8—6/6/09 [for all you guys…Jim Knight does great photo work at track -his link there updated fast too]

cyv

I saw that primered Austin. Cool car. Lot of nice stuff there that day. Hard to get around and see it all when you’re racing. Talked to a few guys waiting in the staging lanes for an hour though!

Glad to see Paul put new tires on his car. Talking with Joe D all along, we were always saying if he had decent tires, that car was really gonna hook and go.

7/26 is the next Nostalgia drags at Epping. That’s always a good time too, FYI.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.