Let me know

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Let me know

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Please let me know if the link to the Garlits Museum photos worked out OK, and let me know what you think of the pics. Hope everybody enjoys. 😆 😆 😆 …………………………..Mikey 😀

mikey

Dino, thanks for the proper link, the one I posted was the link to Theresa s account and you would need a password. DUH!! 😉 I deleted the post and told all who were reading to come here. 😀 …………Mikey 😳

dino
            Keymaster

Now its doin something screwy so I deleted mine… HELP!

afx11

That was a blast…whew…almost never came back 😉
                    Thanks Folks!!!!
                    Never saw so many trophys, or hemis for that matter.
                    Very cool!
                    Great being able to read the display signs too@!
                    Seeing KS Pittmans Willys brought chills. May he rest in peace.
                    Thanks Mikey / Dino!!! Enjoyed<

mikey

Dino, it is now the principle of the thing!! I will figure this out! I’m not going to let this computer kick my butt! 👿 👿 ……………..Mikey 😈 😈

afx11

Dino, the link you had up worked fine for me, I just had to register at Snapfish to view.
                            Mikey, show the big hammer to the computer! Works for me every time lol 😉

mikey

I posted the link on the M&M web site, and it works just fine. As soon as I get a chance, I’ll repost the link right here again. I must have had a brain fart!! 😳 HAMMER TIME 😆 😆 😆 😆 ………Mikey

P.S. 😆 😆 AFX11, glad you liked the pictures. Not bad for a 15yr old!!! 😀 You really have to go there, it’s amazing!! 😯 😮 😆 😆

mikey

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1841725021/a=163864656_163864656/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

This link should get you to the Garlits museum pics. You will need to sign up for a Free account to view the pictures. Site has no spam.

Mike

dino
                                    Keymaster

That’ll work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.