LOCAL SHOW EVERY THURSDAY

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION LOCAL SHOW EVERY THURSDAY

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

kman
        Participant

kman
            Participant

kman
                Participant

FOUND !! … SPIKER 37… and one heck of a nice guy !! …

kman
                    Participant

Thats It …

mleroux
                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hi Chuck , good job tracking down 37 spiker , did he mention why his marker plate is BUFORD on the truck , 11 degrees this morning but going up to the 40’s this weekend with rain , Pete got a lot of snow at his house with the last storm , my cousin wrote me and said it has been cold in Largo , Hi Sue ,,, mike 😆 😆 😆

babycakes
                            Participant

Chuck, “YOU THE MAN” once again!!! ‘GREAT’ pictures that we enjoy viewing….THANK YOU! And yes, Mike is right, we got hit pretty hard with snow all right! Winter not about to give up yet, I had -5 degrees this a.m.! See what your missing Chuck!!! LOL… 🙄 😆 Mr. Pete.

dino
                                Keymaster

KMAN better get Back Soon…I Have ‘work’ for him to do at the Valley.

kman
                                    Participant

Hi guys and thanks for the kind words… and..

Mr. Mike … i will ask the spiker what the Beauford’s about when i see him again … my guess is a dog … we got friends with a bloodhound and that is the name they gave him… cold in Largo ??? …thats where our Alice, the lady who rents us our place on the island lives … anyway.. here in spring hill temps have been in the 70’s and all next week they forecast 80’s… Sue says hi and we see ya’ at the races … be safe up there…

Mr. Pete … take it easy out there in the snow … if you want, send some down … not too much just a bit of “trackin snow”… in my sick mind i miss it just a little bit … be safe up there..

Mr. Deee nooo … we should be home beginning of April and i be ready for the next mission … be safe.. stay well ..

K

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.