LOOK OUT 2010 …Here We Come !

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION LOOK OUT 2010 …Here We Come !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thanks Guys for all The holiday cheer being shared..Wev’e acomplished so much in this past year..The Whole Forum crew …with all your support and enthusiasm has made the Whole Dover Revival going on ,the envy of others.THATS my best Christmas Gift. We gotta thank Our Race Sponsors: Randy -Drag Racer Magazine, Rich -M&M Speed & Custom, Rick-Moroso, Anthoney Terenzio, Ronnie Morehead, Frank Lupo,The Rod Benders and Tony at Island Dragway for helping us pull off what many said couldn’t be done by a group like ours .I thank all the ODF premium Members for their continuimg support ,that helps keep this thing going…and All the “BOOSTERS” that have contributed unselfishly ….Bobby Smith, Brian, Smokey & Grover, Skip, Roger, Paul, Bobby S.,Tommy Day, Jim Hill, Video Bob, Big Al, June & Rudy,Tom Blake,and a Host of Others “behind the Scenes…I know who you are. Videos, Photos, memories, finding all the lost ones and getting you all together. it just doesn’t get any better !…This sounds like a New Years Message …But just said it early . Oh- and my other gift today was being able to take the big bandages off my thumb ,put on simple bandaids ,and play my strat ….to a little Pete Frampton …..Rock ON ODF ‘s into 2010 …20th land mark Reunion in Danbury, ..2nd Annual Drags…the finalization of our “Big Video”…Cool new Memorabilia on the drawing board…we have great things ahead…….Clear the starting line ….HERE WE COME ! and no speeding on the return road .

staying-alive

Thanks Dino and staff
            Glad to have a return road

Fred Rodriguez
            Staying Alive Racing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.