Looking for Acker Bros from Plymouth, Terryville Ct

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Looking for Acker Bros from Plymouth, Terryville Ct

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hearse-bill

Does anyone remember thier first names…..I know Doug and Doug JR. from working in the Thomaston Napa Store…but…cant remember the names of the two Brothers….one was a Drag n run guy with a 55 chevy convert….any help ?…thans…Billy C

anonymous

hi bill the drag&run guys name with the 55 convert’s first name is roger he also has a blue 55post car still from those days with a 327 in it he used to paint the drag&run on everybodys windshield at the car shows he still lives in bristol and has a welding business 😀 oh ya i just rembered he was one of the guys that brought the hearse body back to dickies house i was told that outlaw used it FOR THE PLUG OF THEIR GlASS SEDAN BODY he tild me that and i dont doubt him he lives up the street from where brownies automotive machine was 🙂

hearse-bill

Thanks….My dad and I actually went to his house…around 3 years ago…and took pictures of his 55….his 37 chevy…and his Club Jacket….super nice guy….was updating my info…and forgot his name…thanks….and yes…when the hearse went from Galants to Dick…he was involved…..and yes …the body was used by outlaw…that is how Dick recieved body number 1…that he built the car he wrecked at the valley….the hot rod he has now is body number 3….and the owner of outlaw…built a racecar out of number 2…..cool story actually…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.