Looking for Brook Stautenberg? Spelling?

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Looking for Brook Stautenberg? Spelling?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jason-68-l78

Looking for Brook Stautenberg that worked at Mid Hudson Chevrolet in the late 60’s. Not sure of the spelling of his last name. My friend Tom Williams went to the Dover reunion and got a couple of names for me who might know about my 68 L78 Nova. I thought my car might have been sold new from Louis Smith Chevrolet in Highland. Well I talked to a salesman today that started to work at Louis Smith in late 1967 his name is Phil Marsh. Phil said that Louis did not sell many high HP cars until late 1969 to 1970. He thinks my car might of came from Mid Hudson Chevrolet they sold all the High Horsepower cars back then. SO does this name ring a bell for anyone? This guy Brook might be in partners with Hyde park motors? Phil thought he was living in Florida now?

Jason

dino
        Keymaster

Phil raced at Dover…need to get him on here! Plenty of guys IN that area so, sit tight …a reply is probably coming soon.

bossguy

Brook Stoughtenburg is the president of Hyde Park Motors. It’s located down the street from me and at present has no new cars and 4 or 5 used cars on the entire lot. Rumors say most employees are gone and the place will close shortly. Brook lives at the corner of Turkey Hill Rd and Becker hill rd in Milan, NY. Huge piece of property. You can probably reach him at Hyde Park Motors if you call soon.
                …………………….Told YA!…Quick Call before Obama takes it over 😮 . . .
                Try these 2 numbers 845-229-8811 or 845-454-1712 ? Bossguy spelled wrong too >Stoutenburgh… he’s 69 by the way 😎 “Dover CSI” edit-dino

jason-68-l78

Awsome!! Thanks for the info I will keep you guy’s posted! I did tell Phil about the site and he said he already knew about it and has been on it to check it out. Not sure if he is going to join?

Jason

meanmechanic

Hyde Park motors IS out of business. I’m sure Brook had some friends. I’m not one of them.

dino
                        Keymaster

MeanMan…You Spoke!

meanmechanic

Arrgh, Dino, You don’t miss a trick.

dino
                                Keymaster

Big Brother is watching….. 😎

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.