LOOKING FOR PAUL DUBE & driver "Bucky"

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? LOOKING FOR PAUL DUBE & driver "Bucky"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

As memtioned in other post “How’s this for History”…(General Discussion -) Almost forgot !—Ansonia ,Ct.- Paul Dube. Had a bunch of cars and “Bucky” (Who?) as Driver …Ok guys …get on it.

dino
        Keymaster

Last posted this in AUG! Conn. guys …you can do better!….where are they ? Dover CSI…wake up !

dino
            Keymaster

4 months and NO response ? Paul Dube ….maybe new guys can locate.

dino
                Keymaster

Over a year and our ‘Best CSI ‘ can’t find Either one…did they just disappear ? too many cars and too many races to have NO trail …this is frustrating…need to find some relatives or kids ? Next stop, ancestry.com ? Would help if we knew Bucky’s last name too.

dino
                    Keymaster

Found two “Paul Dube’s” age 65 …in Ct. …called and No luck. No relation either.

dino
                        Keymaster

Chuck Fisher just sent this:
                            “Hey Dino, I just got back from coffee with my friend, I asked him about Paul Dube, and Bucky with the old Shirley Shahan car, he said he lost contact with Paul years ago and has no clue what ever happened to him, but he said Bucky passed away years ago…… My friends name is Richard (Dick) Connors and he used to run a green 62 crossram Dodge at Dover called the “Instant Monster” if you have any pics on file of that car he would love to see them…. he said he has a few and when digs them out I will share them with you…. ”

Everything About Theses Guys Here:
                            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=132&hilit=Dube

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.