Looking for Skip North. or Ed Simpson

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Looking for Skip North. or Ed Simpson

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jpee

Hi..

I just joined the site.. I raced at Dover in the 60s.. with Skip North, Joe Tanner, & ed Simpson from Redmond Chevy… I had a 1966 SS396 anyone hear from Ed .. I think he was last in Fla.

My name is John Panuzzo

dino
        Keymaster

Welcome John……Skip North is Alive And Well ….Hes on the Forum Too ! … see the Field Trip video for Skip in action. Our Dover CSI and Florida operatives will get on the case Of Ed …For you and any other new comers …heres a quick course in Finding stuff on the Forum. See search panel at top right of page ? put your curser there and type who or what your’e looking for ….hit the enter key on your keyboard and bingo … John Try it with “Skip North’….then Look out ! You canclick on “members ” at top of board index to see complete list Also Scroll down to bottom of pages TO SEE If there’s more than One page!…POST ABOUT SKIP on PAGE 2 of this heading . Tons of stuff will be overlooked if ya don’t. And everyone should fill out their ‘Profile ‘ at User Control Panel.

jpee

Thanks for the “tip” I’d like to contact Skip if I can get his e mail… or Ed Simpson (in Fla)

I remember when Joe Tanner (worked at Redmond Chevy) was Tec inspector at the track..

When I first raced there I had a 1951 Flat Head Merc.. with Corvette 3 speed shift linkage, and “THAT” put me in D/G 🙁

Also anyone remember Paul Turzer (I think that was his last name) he worked with Dick Moroso at the gas station on the Post Road in Greenwich…Dick got my Chevelle SS396 running great (I forget the ET)

I’m sure my new C6 Vette is faster though 🙂

dino
                Keymaster

E-mail at members list BUT He’ll probably FIND you with a Reply!

gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant
                        quote jpee:

Hi..

I just joined the site.. I raced at Dover in the 60s.. with Skip North, Joe Tanner, & ed Simpson from Redmond Chevy… I had a 1966 SS396 anyone hear from Ed .. I think he was last in Fla.

My name is John Panuzzo

Were you a cop? and did you live in springdale?

billy-casey

hi gene … panuzzo wasn’t a real cop ,, he just managed to get a pay check every week 😆 😆 😆

quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

quote jpee:

Hi..

My name is John Panuzzo

jpee
                                quote Billy Casey:

hi gene … panuzzo wasn’t a real cop ,, he just managed to get a pay check every week 😆 😆 😆

quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

quote jpee:

Hi..

My name is John Panuzzo

Yup Gene, I used to live on Columbus Place.. John Jr was my son… & as for WORK 😀 Billy Casey used to fake it over on Prospect Place… and drink coffee with Lt. Wayne Goodwin LOL

I’m in 2nd place at E Town in the 11.5 index class we’re supposed to finish this Sat (Nov 8 but it looks like rain so it might be Nov 22..

Casey are you still pretending you can “tune” those “Old Fashon” carburetor cars.. 😀

billy-casey

now,now john/ would you like to put a wager with the old fashion carb. car i’m working with now ..i’m sure it will be very close.. 😆 😆 😈 .. Billy

jpee

Naaaa

Bill I know you will beat me, as I cant get it out of the 8’s…It would have bee a good run for your Old Pumpkin D/A car :mrgreen:

skip-north

Ed Simpson lives at
                                            1712 SW Choate St
                                            Port St. Lucie, FL 33453

I live 23-1/2 miles north of Dover Drag Strip in Millerton, NY

Skip North

dino
                                            Keymaster

How ’bout Eddie Littlejohn.. he worked there too…Painted The Anglia Me, My Brother And Joe T. Started but never finished…see it at FTA New York Show photos.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.