LOOKING for The Latest Info 10/11/09:

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION LOOKING for The Latest Info 10/11/09:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Since I don’t get to do the “Coffee & Donut” report much Lately…Lets Have A ‘Recap’ Of the Week…As we head into Our Race. First …How’d it go at Lebanon Sat.?…Did Anyone see Lagana’s Results in Top Fuel?…Are there any last minute Construction Reports ? does anyone need Any Help Finishing OR getting to Island? Put the word out NOW.Did anyone hear the rumor about Shirley Muldowney showing up ? like that will happen. I’m available at my shop until Wed.pm, then I hit the Road. Also Iv’e tryed to contact all”Pending” ODF’s to get on the forum so I can Activate them . If ya know someone like that ,give them a reminder….Like Andy Kinash !and a few others that don’t answer their phone or returm messages ! Also If your E-mail address has changed -Please update your profile at User Control Panel….If we have it wrong -I can’t contact you .Many new guys registered in the past two weeks To All Of you WELCOME AND Please Say Hi & fill us in on YOUR Dover story at “New Guys and girls”….Attention In The Pits …Don’t Leave your Video Camera Home ! this Sunday…This Will be History ! We need as much footage as possable from every angle of everything going on …even Video Bob picking his Nose .

dino
        Keymaster

Ok-Found out Lagana :
            Round 1:
            Bobby Lagana Jr., Scarsdale NY, Hadman-BAE, Right lane, (0.089) 3.901 303.71 def. Morgan Lucas,
            Brownsburg IN, Hadman-TFX, (0.087) 8.464 93.99
            Then he lost in Round 2 ….Hey -Takin on the Big Boys and showing them Champion Auto Engineering (Dover pit smarts)battle strategy 😀

dino
            Keymaster

Someone contact BOB SWANSON in Ridgefield with the Modifiers Dragster…see if he needs Trailer help, and someone check in with Bill Coleman-Does he need help with Blown Hearse?

smokncobrajet
                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Someone contact BOB SWANSON in Ridgefield with the Modifiers Dragster…see if he needs Trailer help, and someone check in with Bill Coleman-Does he need help with Blown Hearse?

Don’t know these guys,but we might have our 18′ open available.Guy in town can’t decide whether he’s going or not,so our trailer might be available.Electric brake and sway bar setup,you damage,you fix is all we ask.Current inspection and reggie up to date.Will have to pick up.We’re right off I-84 in NYS…..
                    Rudy & June

dino
                    Keymaster

My , what a differance a week makes 😯 …Rudy-June (sounds like a kids Show)…Have available Trailer..with new race date ,I can light some fires and get the latest info…Don Gallant-Bob Swanson-and some others -Also ….Checking into Lagana’s Sr-Jr-schedules..Heard from Fred Egloff ! was coming Oct 18 ,now Can’t come Nov .7 .

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Heading down to Maple Grove on thursday for Dutch Classic . Hope the weather is better.

dino
                            Keymaster

I’d send you some flyers But They have the wrong Date…Got a call in to the announcer to pitch our Rain Date 😀

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Dino good idea I will bring one up to the tower.

dino
                                    Keymaster

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT: Dutch Classic Rained out Sat. Saw photos on Classracer site of Flooded pits -car haulers ..Running today Ok …Masiello And Hoffman In Top Dragster …Hoffman at #9 qualifying spot.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.