Looking to find old race car owner/driver from 60s

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Looking to find old race car owner/driver from 60s

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pepsiman

Hi
        I am trying to find the owner /driver of a red coupe ( Ford I believe Chevy powered )with the name FUGITIVE on its side that raced at Dover in the mid sixties, his name is Angelo.
        I used to hang with him at his Chevron Station on Toms Road in Stamford Ct. Its been a long time and I cannot remember his last name.
        My brother helped him build the car. If anyone knows where I could contact him it would be much appreciated.
        Thanks

dino
        Keymaster

Fugitive Coupe ALL over the ODF gallerys …Seems to be a real Favorite to Photograph.First shows up in ’65 it seems.

Attachments:

patina
            Participant

Pepsiman, I don’t know who Angelo is but a lot of coincidences here. My friend Ken Hayn raced a 56 Chev. conv. at Dover in the mid 60s it ran D/G same as Fugitive he sold it to a guy who had a station in Stamford CT. He does not remember name. Ken now lives in Belleview Fla. I have tried to get Kenny to come on board here but have not heard from him yet. His e-mail is;kenhayn@yahoo.com. You might try him, he could be your neighbor.

Pat

Attachments:

pepsiman

Hey Dino & Patina
                    Thanks for the reply. I have seen the pile of pictures of the red coupe on the gallery, I will continue to look for the driver.

Ken

dino
                    Keymaster

Gimme a Break 😯 …THEY’RE Both in the same TOWN! thats incredible…This gets bettter every day !

dino
                        Keymaster

Wait a minute …I’m confused …Pepsimans avatar(Photo) IS Kens Convertable ….HUH ?

patina
                            Participant

Got an e-mail from Ken he is pepsiman. At least he is on now.

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

Ha- fooled ya …..Ken all the time …..weird,,,thought he was a nieghbor of himself…. 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.