Marcus CRUISIN NEWS 2009

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos Marcus CRUISIN NEWS 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    anthony-terenzio

well I just got back from Marcs were i met Smokey & Grover two very nice gentle men we talked for a while and hope to see them again soon next time i’ll bring my 63 vette roadster

anthonyc

It was a packed house there last night. Lots of good stuff to see,this is easily the best cruise in the tri state area.

bobby-s

just a few pictures from last night, 😯
                good weather, good friends 😉
                awesome thick-a-shake-a 🙄

Attachments:

bobby-s

few more

Attachments:

bobby-s

forgot this one from Marcus

Attachments:

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            Great shots Bobby S.,good to see Grandpa Dover and his nephew Goober are eating good !!!

‘V’

anthonyc

Jeez Bobby, that spot on the back of my head looks bigger.Less flash next time.

fastlane

hey theres a shot of my black 1968 pro street chevelle between the red vette and richies turcoise homemade woodie sedan . gotta be there to get noticed crusin 09 in old school style . thanks guys fastlane. 😉

bobby-s

made another Dover’ite’s day 😀
                                        the place to be for sure and have fun 😆
                                        and it does not cost any$$ to go there
                                        like other cruses in the area, 😯 👿 😮

as the “OLD “saying goes
                                        “BE THERE OR BE SQUARE” 😉

fastlane

i threw a full car shot in here for a better looksie . so the fans can can get a better insight to my awesome machine thanks bobby s. for the effort though from this past saturday nite with the o.d.farts . grover smokey and crew . fastlane. 😎

Attachments:

anthonyc

I see your Chevelle there every Saturday.Sweet car!

fastlane

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT ANTHONYC . WEATHER LOOKS GOOD FOR ANOTHER GREAT CRUISE AT MARCUS THIS WEEKEND. AFTER THE LAST OF THIS HORRIBLE WEATHER PASSES THRU TODAY AND TONIGHT 🙁 😥 FASTLANE

smokey-dragct
                                                    Participant

DINO I DID HEAR THAT SOME CRUISES ARE CHARGEING ADMISSION FOR THEIR CRUISE.WE DO NOT CHARGE ADMISSION AT MARCUS DAIRY.ITS A FREE NIGHT FOR ALL.
                                                        SMOKEY AND GROVER

bobby-s

the cruise at the Bear Mountain inn charges $ 4.00 for “show cars” 😡
                                                            and this year now $ 4.00 for viewers parking to walk in last year was $ 2.00 😮
                                                            the story is that pays for the garbage clean up, 😉
                                                            not sure but was told that NYS put that into action 😳
                                                            because it is state properity 😕
                                                            was told a few years back that the state can not charge any entrance fee
                                                            to state land after the scheduled time for closing of building/center. ❓

funny thing ,the mess is where the rice rockets and noise making import cars part.
                                                            most of the rodders and crusers use the garbage cans provided,
                                                            it’s the lookers that make the rest of the mess.

fastlane

THAT TRUE BOB. ITS THE VISITORS WITH THERE WITH THERE KIDS SOFT DRINKS ICE CREAM . SOMETIMES DOGS SKATEBOARDS ETC ETC . YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO WATCH YOUR OWN CAR IN THE SUMMER TIME . FINGERPRINTS ARRRGHHHH ! DONT TOUCH . A GUY FROM PORT CHESTER WHO HAS A REAL NICE W30 OLDS TOLD ME HE WENT TO A CRUISE HERE IN STAMFORD WALKED AWAY FROM HIS CAR FOR A MINUTE AND LOOKED BACK ONLY TO SEE A GUY PUTTING HIS KID ON THE HOOD OF HIS CAR TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM . NEEDLESS TO SAY HE WAS FURIOUS. MOST PEOPLE BEHAVE UP AT MARCUS BUT YOU STILL GOTTA WATCH UM WHEN YOU HAVE A BIG INVESTMENT IN YOUR RIDE . FASTLANE. I WENT TO THIS SAME CRUISE IN STAMFORD A FEW YEARS BACK AND HAD TO CHASE ONE OF THE WORKERS FROM THE RESTURANT OF ALL PLACES OFF THE QUARTER PANEL OF MY CHEVELLE NOT ONCE BUT TWICE . DUMMMASS 👿

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.