MATCH RACE CHALLANGE at Nostalgia Drags !!

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! MATCH RACE CHALLANGE at Nostalgia Drags !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

😆 ….This is Good! …BOB “Tiny” Eglit, Challanges Paul Bayarinas in the Lithuanian Locomotive,to a Best two out of Three Heads up Match Race. He’s gona dust off the old white blown ’55 and adjust the blower drive…Says the car is like him old ,big and lazy . We’ll Have a “SPECIAL AWARD ” for the Winner ….and some nice parting gifts for the Loser. Photo opt of the Race !

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Yo Paul!…How ’bout It ? …somebody go wake Paul up.

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                How many AA /GAS cars can we get???
                King of the hill !!
                ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Hmmmmm….I’ll search them out ….NETO GUYS ? How ’bout we add in some A/FX with them …Storm King better get his done !

dino
                    Keymaster

” I JUST TOLD MY CREW AND THIER PUMPED,THEY WANT TO GET IT RUNNING THIS WEEKEND, I DO THE LONG BURNOUT TOO, I’D DO 1/2 TRACK BURNOUT , YOU’D THINK I WON THE RACE THE WAY THE CROWD WAS CHEERING, WAS ME AND BRIAN HANOFEE WITH HIS AA/GS 41 WILLYS, BUT MY CAR WON’T CERT FOR 7.50 ANYMORE, JUST 8.50, BUT A 9.50-10.0 WOULD BE FUN, GET A FLAG STARTER.”
                        I’M PUMPED.
                        TTYL
                        TINY

dino
                        Keymaster

Flag STARTER ? I know Just The Guy….Video Bob !…oops he tows the Willys …might give Paul some kind of secret signal…Who Then? …Got IT -CASEY!

bob-tiny-eglit

HHHHMMMMM , I DIDN’T KNOW BOB DID THAT,SO THATS WHY HE JUST CONTACTED ME OFF THIS WEB SITE AND SAID HE WOULD CREW WITH ME THAT DAY TO CHECK MY FUEL &TIRE PRESSURE BEFORE WE RACE.
                                ALL MAKES SENCE NOW…LOL
                                TINY

dino
                                Keymaster

Watch those Lithuanians ! Sneaky Bunch….Pauls layin low ……

pauljbayarinas

😀 HI BIG GUY sounds like fun listen call wayne at 860 201 7828 april 3 is nhra chassis cert day. 32 cars only. i am in at 1:15 time slot the willy is cert. at 8.50 but 9.50 is good enough for me too. V. BOB just called me about the post it was my birthday yestersay so i was layin low havin some fun with my grandson and havent been on line for a couple days oh ya the inspection is at the VALLEY i dont think bob laregina is having any at his place yet . listen i’ll tell my friend KEN KULL about this he and i match race at englishtown reunion and have a lot of fun even though he runs ALKY and i run gas . WALTER TAKES GOOD CARE OF US DOWN THERE v.bob and i will be out to see you real soon we can talk. DONT FORGET MY WILLY ONLY HAS A 283 AND WEIGHS ABOUT 4500 LBS WITH A FULL TANK OF GAS you might have to spot me 3 or 4 cars 🙄

bob-tiny-eglit

HEY PAUL,
                                            MY CAR JUST GOT CERT AT MY HOUSE LAST SPRING SO I’M STILL GOOD, BUT ONLY CERT FOR 8.50 THIS TIME, I FIGUERED THJATS GOOD ENOUGH, WITH ME LAYING AROUND FOR 6 YRS THE WEIGHT I GAINED WILL PROBABLY SLOW ME DOWN TO THAT ANYWAY…LOL, IM ON A DIET SO I CAN FIT IN MY FIRE SUIT, NOW THAT I CAN WALK MY WIFE MAKES ME GET OUT OF BED AND WALK TO KITCHEN WHEN I WANT SOMETHING TO DRINK..LOL, WELL IT WORKED FOR 6 YRS, NOW I HAVE TO GET DOWN TO FIGHTING WEIGHT.
                                            AND DINO WAS BEING NICE IN HIS FIRST POST ABOUT MATCH RACE, HE SAID ” BIG AND LAZY” I TOLD HIM I CAN SLOW THE CAR DOWN BY MAKING IT LIKE ME “FAT & RETARDED”, BUT MY BUDDY FELT BAD FOR ME AND MADE IT “BIG & LAZY”…LOL
                                            9.50 FLAG START WILL BE FUN, BUT KEEP V.BOB IN TOW CAR, AWAY FROM THE FLAG, AND NO MIRROR’S TO BLIND BE FROM THE STANDS, I’M PART LATVIAN SO WERE ALMOST SOUL BROTHERS BE EASY ON ME, HUH ?..LOL
                                            TINY

dino
                                            Keymaster

Ok Fat Latvian Vs Bearded Luthianian…Kelbasas at twenty paces ….do remember the Tiny-Man could ‘pack it in at Lunch ,in High school .283! Right! Watch ’em Tiny….they’re a shrewd bunch of hunkys -Ya!

dino
                                                Keymaster

THE Challange is Set …best 2 out of 3 ….Heads Up …no handicaps…FLAG START ! (need a flag!)….we’ll be getting some good photos of Tiny’s Chebby…when we’re up for Dover Fest…have plenty of Great shots of the Willys ,thanks to Video Bob. Both cars to be featured on Promo Flyers and posters …mentioned in all press releases . Hey Tiny …Jenny Craig meals ..Busch Light ! .Paul’s too skinny now….Reports of crazed Lithuanain Dwarfs seen removing weight in Pauls garage from Willys, without need of lift or creepers.

bob-tiny-eglit

HEY DINO,
                                                        I DON’T NEED JENNY CRAIG, THATS WHY GOD MADE DIFFERENT SIZE BLOWER PULLEYS, I GUESS I’LL JUST TURN IT UP A BIT….LOL,KEEP UP THOSE FAT JOKES, I HOPE MY CAR DONT MAKE A HARD LEFT AT THE LINE INTO THE TOWER WHILE YER UP THERE…LOL.
                                                        SHOULD BE FUN
                                                        TINY

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Better watch it …hes bigger than me ….Paul ! …Hide me in the Willys!

dino
                                                            Keymaster

More in from Tiny….
                                                                “THIS IS THE OLD SCHOOL GASSER IM BUILDING FOR STREET / TRACK, I’M GOING TO DO A STRAIGHT AXLE NEXT YR INSTEAD OF THIS YR, I HAVE A ECONOLINE AXLE ALREADY TO GO
                                                                .THE MOTOR WAS OUT MY FUNNY CAR IT’S GOING IN “HELLFIRE” ALL STEEL 55 THATS UNDER THE COVER UNDER THE LIFT IN THE OLD SCHOOL PICTURE”
                                                                How does the Tiny-Man get around in there?

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.