Media and Event Promotion

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 5th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2013 Media and Event Promotion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

In this topic I’ll keep ya posted of our promoting of the Race.Already on about 9 Forums…and press releases are timed to differant media deadlines. Heres March -April Ct. Cruise News …We made the Cover,with a full article and photos inside!

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

CT.Cruise News Hit the streets yesterday..25,000 circulation….Heres a Sneak Peek……And away we go…More stuff happening..I’ll post as It is published.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

FIRST FLYERS GOING OUT TODAY to Patina to distribute at Rhinebeck this weekend….Not the Final Layout that we’ll do about 7000 of, due to last minute sponsor confirmations pending. IF you can put the Final ones out at Cruises And Car Shows…Stores/ Restaurants, etc. …especially in the New York -Conn- Mass. Area …Call or e-mail your Mailing address….Already have over 10 ‘faithful’ in all areas now…but ‘the more the merrier’. Fred Egloff, V-Bob, Brian ,Capital Area Rods and Jim Biron will get a bunch .

………..Flash …Just Sent TED TINE an Original Art and hes running off and putting out This weekend at Ct. Street Rods Swap Meet

Attachments:

babycakes
                Participant

” The sign of the times”!!! ‘Dover’ times,that is! P.S. Dino….that’s ‘not’ eatable! 😆 😆 😆

dino
                    Keymaster

had to hold the camera at same time

dino
                        Keymaster

Starting to post press releases on selected Race websites and Forums….by end of May …I’ll have a full ‘cyber-blitz’ in the works. Ted Tine reports that the Thousand Flyers At Lake Compounce (CSRA SWAP) were gone in a hour of ‘direct mail’ into cars, at his post at entrance gate .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.