Media Coverage

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Plenty of ‘pokers in the fire” this time Around, John Worden, Editor of Eastern Hot Rodder,informed me today ….they’ll be back to cover the event AND watch for their Feature on last years race in the upcoming issue -out in April! Canadian Websites are already lined up Too.

dino
        Keymaster

Go to http://www.easternhotrodder.com
            There’s a subscription form at the site to buy it ‘By The Issue ” click the form link.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Dennis Pittsenbarger.THE host of HotRodMagazine Live says He can get us in on his Podcast “Bonus” And he’ll pass along the Race info to the guys at the “paper” Hot Rod Magazine .

http://feeds.feedburner.com/HotRodMagazineLive

dino
                Keymaster

Just Hooked a with a BUNCH of leads and contacts of Car Show Club organizers… N.Y./ Ct….on the phones for hours…Everybody home for the Holidays…Our Flyers will be at 3-4 shows in goodie bags every weekend all over the Northeast for all of June And July. So much info …I’ll be posting all those Shows soon in Events. Plus we’re hooking up with on-air ‘personalitys” that love Dover on some Radio stations and Look for our Promo in coming issues of Special Interest Vehicles, Ct Cruisin News and some reg. Newspaper Press release stuff. . . . .whew!

dino
                    Keymaster

Already had a Full Page Story in Ct Cruise News, and coming up ,Special Interest Vehicles will be having our Display Ad and we’re already in in their Events listing.

babycakes
                        Participant

Aside from magazine and newspaper coverage of the Dover 4 event,is there any professional film makers that will be filming the ‘action’,whereas it can be purchased on DVD discs afterwards? If so,I suspect it would only contain ‘highlights’ during eliminations? What say?

dino
                            Keymaster
                                quote Babycakes:

Aside from magazine and newspaper coverage of the Dover 4 event,is there any professional film makers that will be filming the ‘action’,whereas it can be purchased on DVD discs afterwards? If so,I suspect it would only contain ‘highlights’ during eliminations? What say?

Most Pros want Big money to show and have producers calling the shots for TV coverage. We plan to produce our Own with history of all events going back to 2009 ….I Am working on that now. The More “raw” footage we recieve-the better the final editing is. I don’t do “highlights “…I do Candids,Pits, interviews and correct titling ,along with music….all that takes hours of editting ….but good news is….I have the people in place now to do it.THE BIG Video of Dover’s History is also being worked on “Behind the Scenes” That is a Major undertaking and we’re working on the big funding of that.

babycakes
                                Participant

THANKS Dino,on the ‘info’ on your latest Dover projects! Sounds ‘GREAT’ !!! 😀 …Pete.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Whos in for going to The City wearing our DDS shirts and going to the site of Good Morning America Show!!!Gotta get there early to get a spot on the rail!!!!
                                        ‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

MOPAR BOB at http://www.dragtimesnews.com comes through again!

http://www.dragtimenews.com/DoverDrags2012.htm

Attachments:

dino
                                            Keymaster

Talked to Wayne at the Track today….This Fridays “Night Of Fire” Big Show has perfect weather predicted…Our Comrades In Arms…The Capital Area Street Rods are Loaded And Locked To pepper every car in the lot with our flyers .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.