MEMORIBILIA From The Race available

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 3rd Annual Dover Drag Strip NOSTALGIA DRAGS -2 0 1 1 MEMORIBILIA From The Race available

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

A lot of Stuff Sold out…EVENT Tee-Shirts- Photo Discs- Garlits Posters- Hats- Sweats- BUT….Restocking now and when Papasmurph gets over his being sick the last couple of days…we’ll be posting all the stuff WITH NEW Stuff at the Store Page. In cleaning out the ‘warehouse” -my ‘shipping dept’ in my office….and sorting all the things I had crammed in the rental car…I came across some ‘oldies but goodies,I’ didn’t know I Had. So I made a “bundle ‘ to make available While They Last. Will be in the Store soon…A 2010 Island 2nd annual Drags DASH PLAQUE -COMPETITOR DECAL …And A 2011 3rd Annual Drags Competitor Decal >>>>All three for $10.S&H included ($15. value) Only have what’s left…Collectors items….when they’re gone /they’re gone. Send Check-Call to order 910-997-4444or wait for posting in Store.

Attachments:

super-sport-pete

DINO, were the “PARTICIPANTS” supposed to get a goodie bag or did we have to buy the decals etc.?

mikey

Hey Pete, I got my stuff in a “goodie bag”, I thought all of us(racers) got them. I could be wrong, but we should not have to buy the stuff, they should come with our entry fees I would think. I could be wrong. I traveled over 1350 miles to go to that Race, and having to purchase decals, plaques, etc. would be like a slap in the kisser. …………Mikey 😆

dino
                Keymaster
                    quote SUPER SPORT PETE:

DINO, were the “PARTICIPANTS” supposed to get a goodie bag or did we have to buy the decals etc.?

Heres The Deal….350 Goodie Bags were assembled-Primarily for Car Show Entries. Hence “Participant” on Dash Plaques. THE “COMPETITOR” Decal was for Racers. If You Entered and didn’t get one I’d Be glad to send you one. PM me your Address. We announced all afternoon Sunday…That we had ,Left over Goodie Bags and any “Competitor” could come up to the Goodie Booth and Get one. Most Did. But If they left early -thinking we were going to rain out(Which we Didn’t) Or weren’t even there on Sunday…Then They Missed out.This Topic is about a little Bundle of stuff I tripped over ,not knowing I had them…..Plaque And Decal from SECOND -Island Race…AND a Third Competitor Decal added in.Have about 60 Sets like this …BUT Any Racer That Didn’t Get a ‘3rd Annual Competitor Decal’ …PM me Too…. with address to send to. Mikey …Behave…nobody is making you Buy anything- you GOT your stuff…Jeesh!

mikey
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

quote SUPER SPORT PETE:

Heres The Deal….350 Goodie Bags were assembled-Primarily for Car Show Entries. Hence “Participant” on Dash Plaques. THE “COMPETITOR” Decal was for Racers. If You Entered and didn’t get one I’d Be glad to send you one. PM me your Address. We announced all afternoon Sunday…That we had ,Left over Goodie Bags and any “Competitor” could come up to the Goodie Booth and Get one. Most Did. But If they left early -thinking we were going to rain out(Which we Didn’t) Or weren’t even there on Sunday…Then They Missed out.This Topic is about a little Bundle of stuff I tripped over ,not knowing I had them…..Plaque And Decal from SECOND -Island Race…AND a Third Competitor Decal added in.Have about 60 Sets like this …BUT Any Racer That Didn’t Get a ‘3rd Annual Competitor Decal’ …PM me Too…. with address to send to. Mikey …Behave…nobody is making you Buy anything- you GOT your stuff…Jeesh!

Calm down, Dino. I was just stating my opinion, not complaining. Don’t take it personal……Jeeesh! 😆

super-sport-pete

MIKEY, thanks for the support.another ODF being around when needed.i tried to park near you guys but the area was jammed. i tip my hat to you for the long ride and committment to dover. 2000+ miles! good to hear you limped it home. i broke down on the way home also. about 15 miles from home. HEI coil-fairly new accel, got off 84 crapped out pulled over,no spark. about readyto r+r dist. checked one more time -started + skipped and made it. ARE WE HAVING FUN YET? REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL. i was in a good area. you can not believe how many people stop to help when you have a 64 chevelle. it certainly isn’t because i am good looking. have a good one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.