Mike McDermott just joined ODF

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Mike McDermott just joined ODF

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

He’s in Kissammmee ,Fla. now. Mike ran a P/S Datsun Pick-up From 68 on…won 18 class wins! Member of Duchess Racing Assn. and Worked the Time Slip booth with Big Ol Harry Harrison. User Name: Mikey

sixfiend
            quote :

He’s in Kissammmee ,Fla. now. Mike ran a P/S Datsun Pick-up From 68 on…won 18 class wins! Member of Duchess Racing Assn.

Mike “Mikey” McDermott bought my “Tallman” 53′ Chevy stocker after Doug Smith and I started racing the original 57′ Chevy Sixfiend. I wonder if he has any pictures of the car? Sure would be nice to find a few pics for my album!

Hey Mike can you hear me!!

dino
            Keymaster

From Mikey…”Just wanted to say hello to the SIX FIEND, been a long time. Is Hart the fart still around, or is he at the big drag strip in the sky? Mikey. :D”

dino
                Keymaster

More From Mikey…He’s just getting the idea on posting:
                    “Dino,
                    I think I found some pictures of the Tall Man, but the car has the name I picked for it, because of the exhaust headers. It was THUNDER. If I can ever figure out how to get them on the web site, Ole Pat might really like them!
                    Mikey.”

. . . . if in doubt, Send Reg. Mail -I’ll scan ,post & mail right Back…Dino

storm-king

So, does Mike know whatever happened to Harry Harrison, Mr. Thunderspeed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.