Mills Mansion show 2010

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS Mills Mansion show 2010

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Took the MG to Mills Manasion in Staatsburgh NY 8 miles from my house this is a great “non-show” show. No trophys, no classes just enjoy the scenery. Jack (Bossman) was thereso where othetr people that remembered Dover. Dino even dialed a wrong number and got me there. Met the guy that had the Dover starting lights and I’m supposed to get whats left he said he would donate to the cause (there’s not much left of it just some light sockets) Here’s some pictures.

Enjoy, Pat

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Very Nice Pat !

patina
            Participant

The fall foliage was spectacular and for those of you not from around here this place is the home of the Revolutionary war family Livingstons its on the banks of the Hudson river. Just down the block from Jack (Bossman).

Pat

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

The Hudson, a lighthouse and where I go skiing next month (yep its that time, get the snow tires out)

Pat

Attachments:

patina
                    Participant

More pictures I cannot submit the lighthouse picture you will just have to imagine it 😆

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Nice pictures Pat ! Thanks for sharing them with us. It looks
                            like you had a great day too ! 🙂
                            Frank…

patina
                            Participant

Frank there where two red prostreet 55 chevy’s both 2dr. sedns. 😮 😮 Had to go look at them thought it may be you but when UI got closer I noticed the “posts”. Weather was fantastic 😎

Pat

babycakes
                                Participant

Hey Pat,thanks for sharing your photos at the Mills Mansion,it’s been about 8 years since I’ve attended the car show there.Also good to spend some time with you Saturday and talk ‘ole’ times and bench racing,ect.and again thanks for the extra copy of Drag News I got from you,very much appreciated.Sorry I missed the show Sunday,looked great,however,I had to head back north unfortunately.Your M.G. looking good,along with brother Mike’s 39 Willys 2dr.!

patina
                                    Participant

Final count was about 800 vehicles. Dash plaques went to first 500 and they ran out of those.

Pat

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.