MILNER TO SHOW AT REUNION !

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos MILNER TO SHOW AT REUNION !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Bulletin!!!!…just in from Smokey!…Paul LeMat ,who played John Milner In American Grafitti Will Make A Special Apperance At The REUNION TOMORROW…Al’s tuning up his yellow coupe to give him the ‘ride of his life’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOgqUHk-zDY&feature=related

Attachments:

rickm

it was pretty cool meeting paul lemat at al’s toy box this aftermoon. we had a good time. donny kauer received a hall of fame award. it got a great snapshot of him standing next to that mopar . you can see his name on the fender and the vietnam service colors. awsome…rickm.

dino
            Keymaster

Need that shot of Kauer! and any otheres Rick..Post or E-mail to me to post.

babycakes
                Participant

Last time I saw Paul LeMat (aka John Milner) was at the annual Lake George Car Show,back in 2000,which I have a signed 8X10 photo of him (in the movie),and he was kind enough to take a personal photo for me,along side a ‘clone’ 32 Ford 5 window coupe.Good to see him once again after 12 years! The movie is a 60’s type ‘classic’ of my era I enjoy watching over and over!

dino
                    Keymaster

Frank ? anyone? Did ya get one for me ???huh?huh?

maso
                        Participant

You’ll enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlToFDc6OlA

😀 :ugeek: 😎

dino
                            Keymaster
                              Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.