Modified Production’s PREVIEW VIDEO !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 4th Annual Dover Drag Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2012 Modified Production’s PREVIEW VIDEO !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Came all the way from Virginia! He’s got about 3 hours to sort through…heres a Preview

Guys that don’t know, keep calling it “reunion’ …well It kinda was, A reunion of Smokey & Grover TO the Nostalgia Drags

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

WOW Dino,I’m IMPRESSED!!!! That’s ‘pro’ coverage! Can you do us a favor? Let us know when copies are available,the cost,and address; much appreciated,THANKS! 😮 🙄 😀

dino
            Keymaster
                quote Babycakes:

WOW Dino,I’m IMPRESSED!!!! That’s ‘pro’ coverage! Can you do us a favor? Let us know when copies are available,the cost,and address; much appreciated,THANKS! 😮 🙄 😀

Haven’t Got disc Yet and it well be awhile…just ‘raw’ footage …see the OTHER topic on this …NOSTALGIA DRAGS VIDEO PROJECT:
                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=3907

…It’s all explained there. When Final Edition is made ..it will have to be duplicated in California, and available at our Store Page.. I’m not running off copies on my computer.”Copies Of Copies” get ‘generation decay’ and look horrible.

Pat…I like the way the MG ‘Slides’ forward and doesn’t foul.

dino
                Keymaster

The Mod. Pro. Video Gang are now registered on the Forum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.