Monster TOOL BOX and Tons Of Tools !

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff For Sale Monster TOOL BOX and Tons Of Tools !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Dino,
        I have this huge tool box that I would like to sell . Since I am now retired, I don’t need my work box anymore. It is a Royal Blue Snap-On Racing Edition “Pit Box” or “Tool Wagon”, whatever you want to call it. This box is 8 ft long, 5 1/2 ft tall, and thirty inches deep. It has pneumatic rubber tires, chrome wheels, king pin style automotive steering, and disc brakes !!! It would be the perfect tool box for someone starting his own truck, or auto repair shop. Air tools from 1/4″ to 3/4″ drive, same with socket sets, also full set of hub and spindle nut sockets up to 4″ I think. Several wrench sets of all types, some up to 2″. Pro-Link Scanner with several cartridges, including a late model Navistar cartridge and adapter, new cable and several adapters for plug ins. It has it all !!! I will sell just the box, or everything together. Between the box and tools, there is about $80,000 invested, I would sell it all for $35,000. Is this too much for ODF to handle ?? I will also send you several pictures of the box, and tools.
        Thanks, Mike”Mikey”McDermott.
        user name – mikey contact at: mikemc315@msn.com

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Last picture is a 5 drawer roll around with lift up lid storage and is full of tools.

3/8 dr socket sets deep and shallow (metric and standard)
            1/4 ” drive socket set, deep and shallow (metric and standard)
            Assorted pliers and screwdrivers
            Standard and metric combo wrench sets
            3/8 dr ratchets and extensions, and more…

I will take $500.00 for the smaller box and tools.

Thanks, Mike

Attachments:

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Mikey:
                It would be worth it, But there’s no M&M sticker 😆 😆
                Rich

NICE BOX!!!!

mikey

Sorry Rich, VPS was closer,although a 67 Camaro that I bought from a guy in Poughkeepsie had the “M&M” decal !! I even left it on the quarter window(both sides) when I ran the car in C/MP for a while. Does that count ?? Does it, hmm, hmm !!! Mikey 😆 😆 😀

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Mikey:
                        SURE!! But don’t tell Pat 😆 😆
                        Rich

mikey

BOTH BOXES ARE SOLD, THEY HAVE TURNED INTO A 41 WILLYS COUPE !! 🙂 😀 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.