more for your enjoyment

Forums Forums HISTORICAL DOVER PHOTO GALLERY more for your enjoyment

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

submitted by jarhead64, mailed to maso, then mailed to dino, then posted by me…

maso
        Participant
            quote papasmurf:

make sure and thank maso for these…

Not me… I just sent those in. Somebody sent those to me about a year and a half ago and I don’t know him or remember his name.

anonymous
                quote Maso:

quote papasmurf:

make sure and thank maso for these…

Not me… I just sent those in. Somebody sent those to me about a year and a half ago and I don’t know him or remember his name.

in light of this new information, thank some guy in your head. he can’t hear you, but at least you’ll feel better about yourself… 😀

maso
                Participant

Eventually, you will have enough photos to start a serious DDS photo Archive.

dino
                    Keymaster

Thats the Plan …..Dino

bossguy

Thanks for the pic of Charlie Castaldos 68 Hemi Dart. He was a great guy. He and Rick Rickman let me assemble my Boss 302 in Charlies shop in Yonkers. I still have the car.

maso
                            Participant
                                quote bossguy:

Thanks for the pic of Charlie Castaldos 68 Hemi Dart. He was a great guy. He and Rick Rickman let me assemble my Boss 302 in Charlies shop in Yonkers. I still have the car.

About the Rickman brothers…

I am sorry to say that Richard Rickman passed away a few months ago in Cape Cod. I grew up and went to school with both them. I was their neighbor and lived across the street. I knew them from early childhood and spent much time with them both in the neighborhood and at the track. Ronald has checked in here as a viewer but doesn’t post anything.

dino
                                Keymaster

Bossguy Welcome to the Forum…Got any Photos you can post ?

bossguy

Hi guys, Thanks for the welcome. I’m sorry to hear about Rick Rickman. The news actually gave me goose bumps. I haven’t seen him since he moved to the Cape. Ron used to work at a Toyota dealer near me I think he moved to the Cape also. Backyard guy you sound familiar, I think I met you back in the day. Rick drove my Boss 302 for a couple of days while his Charger was being repaired. Dino, I’m in contact with Drake Viscome but I see that you are also. The only pic that comes to mind is the one Bob Eifler already submitted but I’ll look around. Jack

bobby-s

a picture of my last 2 Dover trophies.
                                            Have the lighted trophy set up as a nite light, KOOL.
                                            Light one is dates 1972 last season with my flat head digger.
                                            enjoy
                                            bobby schlegel

Attachments:

jarhead64

Papasmurf, that was me that sent you the photos. I found some more and will scan and post them as soon as I can. I was at the latest reunion, saw some guys I haven’t seen in 40 years, Bob Krosky and Phil Flynn.

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote jarhead64:

Papasmurf, that was me that sent you the photos. I found some more and will scan and post them as soon as I can. I was at the latest reunion, saw some guys I haven’t seen in 40 years, Bob Krosky and Phil Flynn.

Okay… so, jarhead must have sent those to me. I sent them to Dino who gave them to Papa. And if Jar has more like them I will be glad to see those. Good quality pictures.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.