My 1964 Dover pics!

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR My 1964 Dover pics!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jvore

Hey gang, while checking my old albums for South Glens Falls shots to complete my photostory, I came across these August 1964 Dover shots. The crazy thing is I didn’t know I had them, they were mixed with some Lebenon Vally shots, so I’am always snipping shots, so I’m sharing them. Keep me in mind, post any SGF shots under the SGF string, thanks, Jim. 🙄

Attachments:

jvore

More shots!, Jim.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Nice Find…would like to get ahold of the them to scan properly for Big Video “slideshow’ And History page . ! hey guys …all the way from UTAH !

john-sachs-sr
                Participant

When I built my A/G Anglia,I used the motor from my ’38 Chev B/G.,and sold the roller to Jerry Gisondi,who owned Westchester Service in Mt. Vernon.He built an engine for it,painted it red,and ran the car in B/G…………. Good shot.
                    The GTO belonged to Stu Silverman,from Yonkers(Sprain Pkway regular).He ran out of my ESSO station in Rye at the time.Grover spent many hours under the hood making it go fast.As I recall,the car ran high 11.30s & 40s,and won 2 Div.1 WCS meets.
                    John 😉

jvore

OK, this is the last of them, love the Latham supercharger on the one rail, haven’t seen one of them since 1964, on a Gold metalflake, 59 el camino, with a 348/409, parked at Capital auto sales, in Albany, Jim. 😛
                        P.S. Dino, let me know where to send the hard copies to, Jim. :geek:

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

See Contact on Home page …….Know any names -dates on these pics ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.