My Current "Ride"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING My Current "Ride"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Work on a lot of race cars (Paint)but havn’t owned one since like ’82…that was a brief ‘excursion’ into oval track racing. Built a nascar-type open wheel asphalt modified for Stafford Springs, sponsored by ACCEL Ignition.well,had a rookie driver that was scared to hit the gas…hit the wall more. So that was it with Race cars after My brothe r(TED-Tech Inspector at Dover) & I’s attempt to build a C/A anglia that never got a motor (Brian found a photo of it from late 60’s N.Y.C. Coluseum Show in FTA booth-WE WON Best Club Display-see photo in Photos-NYC SHOW). ………. opps got carried away there…Oh ! 😆 “Current Ride ” a 93 FORD F-150 I’ve had since I bought it in ’94 .ALWAYS a FORD MAN-Drake V. influence. Was former parts truck at local Ford Dealer for 1 year…got a great deal on it. It’s had 3 full tilt Custom paint jobs and JUST won this year: Best Shop Truck in Sign Business magizine (AND ON COVER !) See it at my “Latest News” page at http://www.carolinasignworks.com

WHAT’S YOUR current Daily Driver, RACE CAR or “HOT ROD” or other current PROJECT ???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.