My New Avatar

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION My New Avatar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    gramdog1
    Participant

Thanks again, Dino and Maso. Sounds like a couple of guys from “The Godfather” desn’t it? 😀

dino
        Keymaster

Hey we got ‘the family’ here WATCH THIS …ITALIANS ! CHECK IN or i breaka yo face

patina
            Participant

Linguine Bros. Pasquale n Michael

Caio

dino
                Keymaster

casa -detch !

bossguy

I figured you for the Red Ram emblem like Rick usta wear on his shirts!

maso
                        Participant
                            quote bossguy:

I figured you for the Red Ram emblem like Rick usta wear on his shirts!

Rick would have loved this web site, and he would have had a lot of funny things to say…

I grew up with those guys.

gramdog1
                            Participant

Bossguy, Maso remembered my ’59 Impala and did the avatar unbeknownst to me.Ilove it. If you look real close you can see the Pentastar on the left front. 😆 😆 😆

maso
                                Participant
                                    quote Gramdog1:

Bossguy, Maso remembered my ’59 Impala and did the avatar unbeknownst to me.Ilove it. If you look real close you can see the Pentastar on the left front. 😆 😆 😆

He used to drive me to school in it…!

bossguy

Nice car Ron, the back seat could probably tell some stories like, “and one time, at the Elmsford Drive in….”

billy-casey

hi Ron , Billy Casey here … if i remember rite , it was white with red interior , 283 4 bbl and a 3speed hurst floor shit … we used to go SPORTIN alot trying to pic up up girls … now that i think about it , our approuch wasn’t that good 😆 😆 😆 Billy

bossguy

Speed and Ron, you’re approach wasn’t that good cause you approached in A CHEVY!!! Now if you had a babe getter like a green 70 Torino GT 😉 😆

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote bossguy:

Speed and Ron, you’re approach wasn’t that good cause you approached in A CHEVY!!! Now if you had a babe getter like a green 70 Torino GT 😉 😆

No… no… no…

You know what they say about that Gram Dog… and the Pumkin guy too…???

He get’s all the mommas…
                                                    Out their pajamas…!!!

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Ah…..the Drive-in….Back seat boogie

maso
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

casa -detch !

Correct spelling:

Che si dici

It’s basically the same thing as saying “What’s happening…?” in English.

Ronnie Rickman used to live on GuinniaWood Road in Woppinger’s Falls…!!!
                                                            Didn’cha… Ronnie Boy…???

bossguy

Hmmm, I remember him on Spook Hill Road, Wonder what the name of the road he lives on now is? 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.