My T-Bolt II – Tomatohead

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING My T-Bolt II – Tomatohead

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

this is my current project, wanted something 60s and if I had a Fairlane back in the Dover Days I would have done something like a Modified Production class car , you know …tunnel ram, 4 spd, headers, slicks and gears !!! I am not restoring the car just bracket race and “street driving” , you know just “run” down to the deli and back in 11 sec………………………………tomato

Attachments:

storm-king

’64 Fairlane, absolutely, positively my favorite non Mopar car. Way cool. Well, O.K., if you take the ’53 Studebaker Hawk out of the equation!

tomatohead
            Participant

Storm … you know my uncle had a 53 “stude” with a small chevy in it it was white ………I think my cousin has a firm of it draggin up and down King St in Greenwich CT where the First DiNardos Farm was , across from the Westerchester Airport down in Armonk NY …..I will see if I can get hold of the video and post it for all ……my uncle is the one who “hooked” me on the “cars and Dover thing” he had a 66 390 GTA Fairlane conv that he stuffed with 427/428 parts and ran at Dover in B / “Stock” automatic ………tomato 😀

dino
                Keymaster

Now John Sachs could fill us in on the “Stockness” of that …See our Cheater story topic …Looks like there’s more stories to GO THERE ! Neat Project you have there ….being a ford man myself…Drakes fault 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.