My Weekend At The Track…"the Rock"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING My Weekend At The Track…"the Rock"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

First Time in about 5 years I went to our local Drag strip….usually too busy at the shop to go the 11 miles out in the county, to see the action. But Had to meet up with “JD Eastgate, who drove down to meet with IHRA staff, about sanctioning his Connecticut Dragway project. So, I took these shots I thought you guys would like. No Pro-Mods or Fuelers at this event ,but they had the Nostalgia Funny cars and some cool ‘mountain motor’ pro-stocks running. What blew me away,was seeing over 15 of my race car paint jobs ,still running and looking good from before I shut down the ‘Dino’s Custom Paintworks’ in 2009.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Here’s My 5,6 &7 year old paintwork still running ,some with new owners .First shot…interesting .Both rails -my custom paint AND the Chevy I lettered.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Some more Top Dragsters and Quick Rods,I did way back.

Attachments:

babycakes
                Participant

Dino,it looks like you just did them! Beautiful work, and look how they held up! They sure got there ‘money’s’ worth! The ‘designs’ very
                    creative, and sure stand out!!! NICE! 😮 😉 .

john-sachs-sr
                    Participant
                        quote Babycakes:

Dino,it looks like you just did them! Beautiful work, and look how they held up! They sure got there ‘money’s’ worth! The ‘designs’ very
                        creative, and sure stand out!!! NICE! 😮 😉 .

X2 😀 🙂 😉

don-kauer

Excellent Dino.. 🙂 and I love the Rat 55….. 😎

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant

The “Rock” is hosting the PDRA race(Old ADRL) this weekend. Fastest door cars on the planet. Nostalgia gassers, Mountain motor Pro Stocks. 900″ Nitrous cars, etc. etc. 😯
                                Kim and Johnny will be there running their Pro Xtreme Motorcycle. Friday, Saturday.
                                Go to the PDRA website for live streaming of the event. You won’t be disappointed.
                                Dino, ain’t no excuse not to be there. 😉
                                John

dino
                                Keymaster

They’re rolling into town past my shop all day. I’ll find the”KID”.Love these promoters…FREE admission BUT $20. to park

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.