Mystery Match Race ..Name the Cars ?

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Mystery Match Race ..Name the Cars ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Around 72-73 …original photo is from Newburgh Auto Glass & not that Great .Couple of Questions here.Is that Butch Leals Pro car without his name on it ,being run by it’s new owner ?.AND who would that be?. Next -Why is it running a Funny car ?and Who is That ? maybe the Daddy-o’s Auto Parts car that nobody has any info on. finally ….what is that white a-frame thingie in front of Al’s Dog House???.

Attachments:

bossguy

Both Mopars, Storm King should be all over this. Anyone recognize the camaro on the return rd? Maybe he’s a member. Could Al be selling lemonade and snacks and thats his menu board? 😆

patina
            Participant

I thought the Camaro was Kauers!!!

Pat

vindicator
                Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey Guys…this isn’t a “match race”…but a time trial…car is ex-Sox Martin (check blue headlights..a S&M “trademark”) Herb McCandless car… the one he put on the bumper @ E-Town Summernats’…owned (Dover) by Danburys’ very own…Frank Bondatti & Frank Russo (driven by Frank Russo)…I’m sure the Storm King boyz…Bill & Gary remember this…think they sold Frank n’ Frank their black/enclosed F-350 Ford car carrier (I think ??!!***) 😆 😆 😆 …the funny car…can’t believe nobody can find…Paul Dube of Ansonia ,Ct (believe it was Bill Flynn’s x-“Yankee Peddler”)..he had a service station/used car deal for years there…and “Bucky” drove it…injected nitro A/FC…they did run some races with us in ’72-’73…with Tom “Smoker” Smith’s East Coast Fuel Funny Car Circuit…dat’s all I know…and I don’t know…no mo’ 😆 😆 😆 Drake

dino
                    Keymaster

The Answer man Does it again…Figured it was Bondatti And the Funny Is the Former ?…….. cmon think!

dino
                        Keymaster

Heres another one …Best I could do

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Like I tell you guys…sometimes… have to remember Myself…”Look it’s probably here already” …So’s I did and Wa-La:
                                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=754&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=daddios

Flynn’s old Funny- Bucky & Dube running it

Attachments:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.