MYSTERY WILLYS – FOR SALE !

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff For Sale MYSTERY WILLYS – FOR SALE !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    me-gasser

We are considering selling the mystery willys. We have a chance to buy a steel 33 willys coupe. If anyone is interested in restoring this car back to it’s glory please e-mail or call at 207-474-8459. We hate to let this car go but our interests have changed toward racing and we wouldn’t want to take the chance of something happening to it.

dino
        Keymaster

She’s safe and sound right now…But Lets Not let this Dover Legend get hacked up into a Rat Rod or something other than back to it’s original condition.

me-gasser

Dino,
                This was a very hard decision for my husband and i to make. WE talked about it at length. Where larry has decided that he wants something that he can take down the track now and then. More now than then i think. We didn’t want to restore this car and have something happen to it. We would love to see someone who knows the history of the car purchase it if possible.
                Wanda

mikey

How much of the car is there, and how bad is it? Is any of the drivetrain there, rims from that period? Could you send me some pics of what you have, I’m interested in a possible project, I already have a toy. PM, or e-mail me.
                    …………Mikey 😆

dino
                    Keymaster
                        me-gasser

Just wanted to let everyone know that the mystery willys is still for sale. The buyer that we had fell through. We would love to see someone from here get this car. Will be listed on a couple of other sites next week.
                            Wanda

dino
                            Keymaster

Hey Gang ….Whats the latest on the ol Willys?

maso
                                Participant

Bravo…!!!

“Mystry Mikey”…!!! 😆

babycakes
                                    Participant

As a ‘WILLYS’ lover,it breaks my heart to see this original ‘gasser’ wasting away.For sure,it’s gonna take alot of $$$ and time,to get it resurrected once again.Sure hope someone out there has what it takes to bring it back to life!

me-gasser

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg87/blown392/DSC00979.jpg
                                            This is what the car looks like now after alot of body work by my husband. Due to a couple of surgeries he hasn’t been able to work on it for a few months now. If you are interested there is a thread on the “hamb” that is title “beside the barn willys find that shows the whole build.
                                            Wanda

maso
                                            Participant

me-gasser
                                                    quote Maso:

Thank you for posting the picture. I couldn’t figure out how to do it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.