N.E.’55 Chevy Orange Gasser found in Nevada

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR N.E.’55 Chevy Orange Gasser found in Nevada

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Lead in From Florida …Seen at Bakersfield Meet..have tracking info .Has ESTA – Eastern States Timing Association on it .Car believed to be originally from Poughkeepsie. More when I get it – News at 11

staying-alive

Will it aired on the local news at 11 or cable news. Please provide station
            Fred

……..Funny Very Funny…But seriously Folks… Called the guy and left a message…We’ll see what happens . . . “d”

dino
            Keymaster

Lane in Florida Was There and took these ! real small on back fender -it says Hudson River Truck & Trailer , Poughkeepsie,N.Y. ! So I called Matt there and he’s going to Visit this topic and try to figure it out .Said he used to sponsor drag cars and thinks he knows who it is.

Attachments:

bossguy

They look like the signiture model Speed Casey wheelwells 😆 😆

don-kauer

You’re right Bossguy………..Even the color…Billy McB strikes again………………….

dino
                        Keymaster

Zooming in on photo it has O J or DJ Rivers on door as driver….and one of only three words I can read on front fender is Sulley.

dino
                            Keymaster

SOLVED !….Got the from V-Bob:
                                “Tiny’s old car from Poughkeepsie!!
                                The trunk lid needs two strong men to open because its filled with lead!
                                I know, I tried lifting it!!
                                Tiny’s daughter usta work at Hudson trailer on rt 55 in Poughkeepsie! Tiny said to say a BIG HI to you and is sorry for not being more active with the DDS site!!
                                OH, hes building a 55 Chevy old school gasser V- Bob

this photo sent to Tiny…Lane Calling guy In Vegas Again …He NEEDS Some Dover Decals on that thing…Maybe bring it to ISLAND ? 😯

Attachments:

bob-tiny-eglit

HEY DINO,
                                    CAPTURED !!!! WE HAVE ALOT OF GREAT DETECTIVES ON HERE, THE GIVE AWAY WAS BUFFED OFF THE FRONT FENDERS “TINY’S TOY”, YUP IT IS MY C/GASSER, I SOLD IT 5 YRS AGO AFTER MY MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT, I WAS TOLD I WOULDN’T WALK AGAIN.
                                    BOBBY LA,REGINA HAD JUST UPDATED THE CAGE W/SWING OUT DOOR BAR,NARROWED 9″REAR,SPEEDWAY DROPPED AXLE,DISC FRONT BRAKES WE PUT THE 5′ LONG TRACTION BARS ON. I STILL HAVE THE NEW 355″ “OLD SCHOOL HILBORN STACK” [REBUILT BY KINSLER] INJECTED MOTOR SITTTING ON A STAND WITH A GLIDE BUILT BY DYNAMIC FOR IT NEVER USED. MY OLD SCHOOL GASSER IM DOING NOW, HAS A 427″ TUNNEL RAM W/ 2’660 cfm CENTER SQUIRTERS, 4-SP BEHIND IT, NOT SURE IF IM USING THAT OR “TINY’S TOY” SBC INJECTED OR SELLING IT.
                                    I SOLD IT WITH AMERICAN ALUM.REAR WHEELS,NARROWED ANSENS ON FRONT THAT ARE STILL ON IT.A FIBERGLASS 1 PIECE NOSE,ALL THE REST WAS STEEL AND THE TRUNK HAD A HEAVY COAT OF LEAD FOR WEIGHT OVER THE REAR WHEELS, THE YELLOW PLEXIGLASS WINDOWS I GOT FROM A CLEANROOM AT IBM.
                                    TINY /ADDICTED RACING TEAM
                                    http://WWW.HELLFIRERACING.COM

bob-tiny-eglit

THIS IS MY ORANGE 55 C/G IN MY SHOP BEFORE IT WAS SOLD, “TINYS TOY” ON FRONT FENDER

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.