NEW ELIMINATORS PROPOSED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

JUNIOR STOCK ELIMINATOR …’can it Happen”? ……………Tried this last year ,but now have a good contact list…I’ll keep ya posted ,but get the word out
        . want you guys to copy/paste/share this …and see what we can ‘pull off’.Considering a JUNIOR STOCK ELIM. at the 9th annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags.. Tri-5 Chevys, sedan deliverys,Fords-Mopars What ever. JUNIOR as opposed to “Super Stock”…We’re looking for ‘flat hood’ real race cars from the period.Mr Boyce should check in here as he did a whole book on it.Make some time shots and dial -in.
        …..at a recent York Reunion,they had 14 cool old cars running (playing) on Sunday at Beaver Springs.Talked to wacky ole ‘Beaver Bob”…He thinks we can draw more from the northeast . I think drawing from northern Pa, Vermont, N.Y. Ct. and Mass we will..Will have to firm up soon before we start our promotions. As always since 2008…we keep the money element out of the mix ,But working on “contingency award certificates’ from some of our fine sponsors to sweeten the pot. Our Dover Eliminators are Run for Trophy-Kool Jacket and metal Dash winners plaque…adding “ELIMINATOR WINNER decals too this year.

ALSO :
        ATTENTION 409 Racers…We’re thinking of adding a 409 eliminator.to The Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags ,Sept 16-17 at Lebanon Valley. of.Paul Galvin got this going….he run’s the’ Gravy Train’ 409 dragster…We’ll need a min 8 car field …409 powered of course and pre 76 .Bracket eliminator for any configuration. Message me or comment with info /photo of your Car….Share this with any 409 guy ya know !

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.