NEW FORUM LOOK !!!!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION NEW FORUM LOOK !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

No …you’re not having a Drug flashback from the Sixties…We Did it …Allows for better upgrades and new options. Hope ya like it…papasmurf working on reverting to our traditional Orange borders shortly and you’ll notice the Search feature is easier to find also….see tha little “A” under ‘search’…..click on it for all the type to enlarge (for bi-focal Geezers).

vbob
        Participant

This is the best I can do with what I’ve got left!!

‘V’Bob

Attachments:

tomblake
            Participant

I like the “A” feature, eyes not what they use to be, Thanks.
                I was looking at some of the results pages on the ODF pages with a magnifying glass last night.

dino
                Keymaster

There’s A Trick to that AND all photos in ODF GALLERYs…..Right Click on the photo AND open it IN A New window ! FROM THERE —> YOU Can Copy & Paste it IN ANY Software Program and ENLARGE ,Resize or Print.

Attachments:

anonymous

Hi Guys,

Don’t like the new look. You lost that old warm Dover look. Now it looks like every other forum on the net. Still, a great site and you guys have done a ton of good work. It is only my opinion and I know all the hard work you are doing.

Regards
                        Andy

vindicator
                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 …HEY GUYS…GOTTA’ AGREE WITH ANDY…IN ALL WAYS…KNOW HOW HARD YOU’VE WORKED @ THIS SITE…KNOW YOUR “DREAM”…AND I THINK I KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT… YOU PUT IN EVERYDAY (A LOT!!)… BUT THE OLD FORMAT…HAD A CERTAIN DOVER/NOSTALGIA “FLAVOR”…THE CURRENT “LOOK”…JUST LOOKS LIKE ALL THE OTHERS…MAYBE THE “ORANGE”.. IS THE ANSEWER…NO MATTER WHAT… SITE IS REAL..REAL.. GOOD.. THE “FUTURE”….LOOKS SO “BRIGHT”…GONNA’ NEED SOME “SHADES”!!! LUV’ ‘YA MAN…”DAWG”(S),”KIDZ”,”WIFEY” TOO… 😆 😆 😆 DRAKE

billy-casey

Dino: looks great , but now I have to start all over again. 😳 😳 😳 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

BE PATIENT…(NOON-Wed.) We’re changing”pieces” on it ,a bit at a time …gotta write new “code” to Modify and customize…Papa’s little fingers typing as fast as he can to uncode-rewrite-then upload new .SO it’s totally going to be our final graphics …not just what’s offered to anybody. …Using latest Forum software upgrade that doesn’t offer the original choices…but gives use much more features and options .You’ll see hourly and daily changes..already differant from what these guys saw this morning….we’re on it !

dino
                                    Keymaster

Better?…Whew! took 3 hours to recalibrate the Colors to the Old “warm” Dover look… There’s a LOT more stuff now…it’s kind of sneaky …but look around at all the new features and little subtle additions.

dino
                                        Keymaster

I’ll let ya know when I find Cool stuff in all these upgrades…Check this out Scroll down to bottom of page and click on “WHO IS ONLINE” like spy stuff!… Plain Busted will enjoy 😆

vbob
                                            Participant

Hey,
                                                I hope they don’t start digging the peat moss out and turn the site into a lake!!!!

‘V’Bob

dino
                                                Keymaster

way too many mushrooms in the jungle…….Website …..!….not track site and it’s SPEAKERS as in P.A. ‘public Address-

tomblake
                                                    Participant

When I first looked at the new format it was not familiar but like all software it takes a little learning things over again. You know how some of us older folks are at learning new things.
                                                        I am already getting use to this new format and I think it will be better after using it a while.

bobby-s

after reading Tom’s forum I started to look around the new set up
                                                            did take some doing but the forman staff added so nice lil “ditties”
                                                            like pm link under you id section, nice way to get in touch with
                                                            that person with out getting lost in the members section
                                                            like the old forum but this has good imput to be user friendly

(if you understand the above please explain it to me 😳
                                                            long day at work and grew up in Drake V. home town,,,, 😆 😆

vbob
                                                            Participant

Hey, I got trouble paying 20 year old tickets in Yonkers I’ll catchup with this new stuuf someday,!!

‘V’Bob

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.