NEW GARLITS AT DOVER POSTER in stock!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION NEW GARLITS AT DOVER POSTER in stock!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Here’s a
        “working Proof” of the new ‘Garlits At Dover’ Poster . Designed to duplicate the look of a poster from back then. Throw some dust-dirt and coffee stains on it ,and you’de swear it was found under a oil case in an old garage after 45 years. I am in contact with Don’s private secretary Francine & have Don’s personal endorsement ALREADY. Plan to get in Museum Gift Shop .Those will of course be available in our Site ‘Goodie’ Store. What-a-yaThink?

COPYRIGHT 2010 Carolina Signworks Inc.

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

….. very nice ! I have been to Garlits place in Fla. its also very nice !

fastlane

GO FOR IT DINO . ANYTHING RELATED TO THE BIG MAN HIMSELF IS ALWAYS THE BIGGEST HIT WITH EVERY TOP FUEL DRAGSTER FAN AS THE LEGEND DON GARLITS LIKE MOST OF US ISNT GETTING ANY YOUNGER AND THIS WOULD ADD MORE TREASURE FOR ANY COLLECTOR TO STOCKPILE ON EVERY WALL AND IN EVERY DIE HARD DRAG FANS GARAGE . 😎

maxwedge
                Participant

Nice Dino……

We’ll be going to Mopars with Big Daddy on November 6 and 7 in Ocala. If your are nearby try to make at least one day; very nice show and venue.

babycakes
                    Participant

Cool Dino! A living ‘legend” Big Daddy himself being featured on a ‘duplicate’ Dover Dragstrip poster! NICE!!!!

hvy70ss
                        Participant

Go for it Dino…that’s history right there.

Smitty

dino
                            Keymaster

NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE AT THE STORE……Click to go there> http://doverdragstrip.com/store.html
                                Also by phone …910-997-4444
                                THIS IS FINAL VERSION …’hand distressed’ so it looks like ya just pulled it off a power pole.

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Heres the First Order going to Garlits Museum….laid out after ‘distressing’ to Dry….. amazing what some Coke & left over coffee can do after I stomp on them out in the driveway.. Francine, who handles all this kind of thing at the Museum,is excited to see them. Maybe I can get her, or Don’s Daughter Donna (now working there) to get ‘Large Father” to Autograph some . If I can pull THAT off…we’ll have them at The 4th Drags at Lebanon.

Attachments:

anonymous

Dino,
                                        I just got mine and they are perfect for the garage wall. I’m putting in a 11 x 17 frame next to my original poster of Garlits running for congress.

……………ENJOY! [edit-dino]

dino
                                        Keymaster

Francine just called…says Don will be tickled when he see’s them.Big is on the road for a week or two…said when she opened the box , it smelled like coffee 😉

dino
                                            Keymaster

FORUM EXCLUSIVE you see it here FIRST…Just in….TEN ….ONLY TEN – AUTOGRAPHED BY ‘BIG DADDY” Himself…and numbered by me… First Come -First Serve… ( 910-997-4444 m-f 9am to 6:30pm- after hours leave a message and I’ll do in order of call time.)…When they’re Gone …They’re GONE. NOT getting anymore signed -regular are at the store page.. Will have at the race IF they last that long. NOT posting on ebay or anyplace else…you guys have first crack at them. Perfect ‘REAL Collectable” suitable for Framing.

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

WOW…that was fast…# 1 & #2 are GONE….eight left 😮 Brian(of Course) snagged #1 for his collection.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

OK oldcarGuy..you have #5.UPDATE …as of THIS writing…FIVE LEFT 😯 one going to Tom Caldara in Calif. one going to Eddie Milano in Alabama….they’re getting ‘out’ there.can call til 6:30 or leave a message….see first post.the REGULAR UNSIGNED VERSION will always be available at our Store page (12.95)

dino
                                                        Keymaster

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS…….THREE LEFT….

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Make that 2 …Gotta go home …I’ll check the machine and E-mail times and call ya back…..Dino

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.